Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you upload a picture for your signature?

+2
XXHeAdSh0TXX
cutey100lind
6 posters

Go down

How do you upload a picture for your signature? Empty How do you upload a picture for your signature?

Post by cutey100lind Sun May 31, 2009 5:04 am

How do you upload a picture for your signature I've tried everything.?

Moved from Graphic's Guru / HamptonBear
cutey100lind
cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

How do you upload a picture for your signature? Empty Re: How do you upload a picture for your signature?

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sun May 31, 2009 5:10 am

Well first go to photo bucket And sighn up then upload your pic. that u want and then youll see some codes I dont know witch one but one of them is the right one so copy each one one at a time(Try All of them) then tab and go to the forums and go to sighnatue and youll scroll down till u see the box and u press the Img Thing that is above the Box then u paste the code (Dont forget to try all the codes)And you will press the Img button again when u paste the code and then press preview to see if it worked.If that doesent work Then I dont Know.
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How do you upload a picture for your signature? Empty Re: How do you upload a picture for your signature?

Post by amandasweet98 Sun May 31, 2009 6:17 am

You have to go to my profile then go to signutare then post your code in the box
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:14 am

idk i have the same problem you do
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 pm

1)Go 2 my profile
2)go to avatar/signature
3)open a new browser or tab
4)go to tinypic.com
5)upload the image
6)copy the IMG code
7)post it in your "link to an off site avatar"
Voila!it should be up!
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

dont forget, if it doesn't show up, yuu have to enable it in yur preferences ^^
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down