Stickers

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by SammySweetestPal1 on Mon May 25, 2009 2:34 am

I, SammySweetestpal1 would like to join Stickers.
I will follow all the rules and will help as much as I can.
Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz
SammySweetestPal1
SammySweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Sweeti_ on Mon May 25, 2009 2:59 am

Hi, I was wondering if I could make us some club signatures... Could I? Stickers - Page 2 143839 Thankies! Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by katiesweet10 on Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 am

accually the shoes are called canvas slip on shoes
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Tue May 26, 2009 10:20 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Hi Fleur!
I,CarlyAllHeart261,would like to join stickers and [if possible]Be a club jr.club leader. Stickers - Page 2 465488
I will follow all of the rules and help as much as I can!
CarlyAllHeart261
p.s:I don't have a party room but I have a Beach Front home.IDK if that would count or not.Just thought I would add that! Stickers - Page 2 465488

Accepted!! Welcome to Stickers!! Stickers - Page 2 465488 Please buy your uniform ASAP! Stickers - Page 2 465488
(PS) I would LOVE to use your beachfront home, awesome!! Stickers - Page 2 143839 THanks for volunteering!!

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
I, KelseyHuggable17, would like to join Stickers.
I will follow all the rules and will help as much as I can.


KelseyHuggable17
Accepted! Stickers - Page 2 465488 Welcome to Stickers. Please buy your uniform ASAP! Stickers - Page 2 465488
SammySweetestPal1 wrote:I, SammySweetestpal1 would like to join Stickers.
I will follow all the rules and will help as much as I can.
Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz
Accepted, Welcome to stickers! Please buy your club uniform ASAP
Sweeti_ wrote:Hi, I was wondering if I could make us some club signatures... Could I? Stickers - Page 2 143839 Thankies! Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz
Of course, that would be so amazing! please don't post them here, do PM them with the code, please. THanks SO Much, this is awesome!!
qqspeed wrote:accually the shoes are called canvas slip on shoes
oh. Thanks. Stickers - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by sammicat1211 on Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 am

Bubbles I have a question?
Can the uniform items be any color? I have all of the items but in different colors. Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Tue May 26, 2009 10:32 am

Cool!Ummm....Can you please pm me when we will have the meeting?I need to know when so I can make sure my place isn't a pig stall. Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz lol.But,Can you Fleur?
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Wed May 27, 2009 3:21 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Cool!Ummm....Can you please pm me when we will have the meeting?I need to know when so I can make sure my place isn't a pig stall. Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz lol.But,Can you Fleur?

No problem. Stickers - Page 2 465488 We will probably have our first meeting elsewhere, but we will most likely have a party at yours. Stickers - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by ArtyPants on Wed May 27, 2009 4:15 am

I, Arty would love to join!
I also pwomise to abide the rules!
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Wed May 27, 2009 6:47 am

ArtyPants wrote:I, Arty would love to join!
I also pwomise to abide the rules!


Accepted!! Welcome to Stickers! Please buy your club uniform ASAP! Stickers - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Sweeti_ on Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am

Fleur, I sent you a PM about being a Jr. Club Leader. ^-^
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 am

Please welcome our newest Jr. Club leaders!! Sweeti_ and Midnightgal8!! Stickers - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Sweeti_ on Wed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Yay! cheers Woo! Also, Fleur, I just thought I'd say that the uniform is awesome! I wear it lots! Stickers - Page 2 596764
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 am

Sweeti_ wrote:Yay! cheers Woo! Also, Fleur, I just thought I'd say that the uniform is awesome! I wear it lots! Stickers - Page 2 596764

Aw! Stickers - Page 2 465488 Thanks lady. I like it too! Stickers - Page 2 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by B.H.R.T2008 on Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 am

please can i join fleur as a jr.club leader

B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Fri May 29, 2009 5:23 am

B.H.R.T2008 wrote:please can i join fleur as a jr.club leader

B.H.R.T2008


Please fill out the correct form to join. Thanks! Stickers - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by B.H.R.T2008 on Fri May 29, 2009 5:27 am

Fleur wrote:
B.H.R.T2008 wrote:please can i join fleur as a jr.club leader

B.H.R.T2008


Please fill out the correct form to join. Thanks! Stickers - Page 2 465488

I, matty would love to join!
I also promise to abide the rules!

Matty
B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 am

B.H.R.T2008 wrote:
Fleur wrote:
B.H.R.T2008 wrote:please can i join fleur as a jr.club leader

B.H.R.T2008


Please fill out the correct form to join. Thanks! Stickers - Page 2 465488

I, matty would love to join!
I also promise to abide the rules!

Matty


Great job! Stickers - Page 2 610897 Accepted, Welcome to Stickers! Please buy your club uniform ASAP! Stickers - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 am

Alright- Just an update- our beary first walk/meeting/party SHOULD Be in the next few days! i'm discussing this with the Jr. Leaders and I'll post once we're done!
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by HeatherHeart98 on Fri May 29, 2009 7:07 am

I, HeatherHeart98 would like to join Stickers
I will follow all the rules and help as much as I can

HEATHERHEART98
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Fri May 29, 2009 7:13 am

HeatherHeart98 wrote:I, HeatherHeart98 would like to join Stickers
I will follow all the rules and help as much as I can

HEATHERHEART98


Accepted!!! Welcome to Stickers, Please buy your club uniform ASAP! (very creative name colouring by the way.)
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by HeatherHeart98 on Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

Fleur wrote:
HeatherHeart98 wrote:I, HeatherHeart98 would like to join Stickers
I will follow all the rules and help as much as I can

HEATHERHEART98


Accepted!!! Welcome to Stickers, Please buy your club uniform ASAP! (very creative name colouring by the way.)
Why Thank You. Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz Stickers - Page 2 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by NadineLuv2Sing on Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 pm

I,NadineLuv2Sing, would like to join Stickers.
I will follow all the rules and will help as much as I can
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Fri May 29, 2009 1:05 pm

NadineLuv2Sing wrote:I,NadineLuv2Sing, would like to join Stickers.
I will follow all the rules and will help as much as I can


Accepted! Welcome to Stickers!! Please buy your club uniform ASAP! Stickers - Page 2 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Fleur on Fri May 29, 2009 1:08 pm

sammicat1211 wrote:Bubbles I have a question?
Can the uniform items be any color? I have all of the items but in different colors. Stickers - Page 2 Icon_razz


No they cannot. I need them to be the exact same color, so it won't cause confusion. thanks!
Fleur
Fleur
Officer


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by TestNoodles on Fri May 29, 2009 1:09 pm

I, FunkyMonkey would like to join Stickers.
I will follow all the rules and will help as much as I can
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum