Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED

+21
AngeliqueClouds
SammySweetestPal1
TkBearyawesome12
anitacocoa
princesskarolina
cyrus2hip594
musiclover13
JanetBear
JeseniaDimples
AngeliqueSpirit
TyPlayful2
DoLi
kathybearycool
EviePaw
CarlyAllHeart261
HunnyABee
Sweeti_
ArtyPants
midnightgal8
amandasweet98
Chocolatelvr
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 Empty Re: Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 24, 2009 8:17 am

That sounds awesome! I'll try to come Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 Empty Re: Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon May 25, 2009 2:12 am

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry guys! I was out doing stuff and I couldn't make it! I'm going to post pone it OK? I'm really sorry! I hope you'll forgive me! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 597500

=Chocolatelvr. =-(
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SammySweetestPal1 Mon May 25, 2009 2:13 am

I will be there! It seems like fun and I'd like to make new BGF friends! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 Icon_razz
SammySweetestPal1
SammySweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon May 25, 2009 2:15 am

UPDATE: Party is now post pone to Friday, May 29, 2009. Thank you all and I'm so terribly sorry for those who were waiting for me! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 597500
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeliqueClouds Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 am

OK Chocolatelvr! I will wait! I am so excited! bounce
AngeliqueClouds
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 am

its ok chocolatelvr Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488 i will be there for sure yayyyy
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 am

Thank you Anita! I really appreciate it! See you there. Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 am

I'm pretty sure I can make it! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 143839
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Tue May 26, 2009 12:04 am

OK! See you there Fluffy! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Fri May 29, 2009 12:39 pm

I'LL BEE THERE AGAIN I LOVE THAT IDEA...AND DON'T WORRY THERE IS NO PROBLEM!
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat May 30, 2009 6:04 am

princesskarolina wrote:I'LL BEE THERE AGAIN I LOVE THAT IDEA...AND DON'T WORRY THERE IS NO PROBLEM!

Ok, thank you! Remember, it's starting in an hour!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat May 30, 2009 6:42 am

I will go!Luckily I can go to this one! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488 See you all there! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat May 30, 2009 6:43 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I will go!Luckily I can go to this one! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488 See you all there! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488

See you all there! If you'd like to attend the party, please start arriving!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat May 30, 2009 6:57 am

No one is there Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 597500
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat May 30, 2009 6:57 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:No one is there Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 597500

I'm there! But it's not time just yet. So people will start arriving, don't worry. I am CamerynChocolate1.
This will be our way to chat. Just post here if you need to say something. And please come over by Build-A-Bear workshop in Town Square Teddy Terrace, UK if you are attending the party!

Last edited by Chocolatelvr on Sat May 30, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sat May 30, 2009 6:59 am

I'm there! but I didn't play the fountain game yet, so I'm going to play real quick before it gets started. Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488 My username is TanyaFluffy4
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat May 30, 2009 7:00 am

Fluffy4 wrote:I'm there! but I didn't play the fountain game yet, so I'm going to play real quick before it gets started. Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488 My username is TanyaFluffy4
OK! Great! See you there! I am CamerynChocolate1!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat May 30, 2009 7:01 am

I had to log off. Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 597500 My computer froze
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat May 30, 2009 7:04 am

I'll try to log onto BABV! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by B.H.R.T2008 Sat May 30, 2009 7:05 am

can i come
B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat May 30, 2009 7:06 am

B.H.R.T2008 wrote:can i come
of course!This is for everyone! Walk for Members of BGF!- POST-PONED - Page 2 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sat May 30, 2009 7:07 am

Im there!
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sat May 30, 2009 7:07 am

I am there! wearing the green dress in my avatar/siggy.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sat May 30, 2009 7:08 am

Im the one that is wearing the fedroe hat and my name is nickyoctober3
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat May 30, 2009 7:12 am

I see you all! We have to wait for more people then we can start marching.
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next