Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV!

+29
heidi02
berryfunny
wolfgirl200298
ajbuddy1590
arcee
TkBearyawesome12
Claire2hip1396
JeannaBearFun
zoeybearsrule200
musiclover13
lizsugarsweet13
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Sweeti_
CameronYouRock43
Cranberry
PattyAdorable19
kathybearycool
sammiebee17
❤Crystal❤
JanetBear
beth928
ArtyPants
anitacocoa
liadeon
TyPlayful2
bellastylin3
abbymay357
MamaNoodles
annabelprincess
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! Empty My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV!

Post by annabelprincess Fri May 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey Everyone,
Here are my bearlliant ideas for the future of BABV!
I emailed Maxine my ideas.

She Replied and said: Wow!! thanks--THESE ARE GREAT AND SUPPORT MANY IDEAS WE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. THANKS EVER SO MUCH!!

Please tell me what you think of my ideas I have many many more ideas for the future of BABV!
I have bearlliant ideas for the future of Buildabearville!

1. There should be a hospital for our bears so If they get sick we can get them medical help. And there should also be doctors.

2. There should be grocery store where we could buy food and then be able to cook it and eat it!

3. There should be be a bowling alley in Buildabearville!

4. There should be Mansion condo's.

5. There should be a Playground for everyone to play on where we could swing, slide down the slide, teater toter, and even our bears can have fun!

6. The school in Bear University we should be able to actually go to school for fun. And BABV citizens could be teachers and get paid. And there should be school work and homework and all kind of stuff. We should also have school supplies to use while we are at school in Bear University.

7. There should be a Garden House for all our plants we want to plant. To keep them safe.

8. There should be a Motorcycle virtual ride! Like the Motorized Vehicle.

9. For condo rooms there should be a Playroom for our bears, We should be able to walk up the stairs and down hallways. We should have hall ways and then it says what the bears names are and then we could go into those rooms. Or there should be a elevator in our cub condo's.

10. We should be able to have our own stores in BABV where we could sell items we don't need and then get money from them.

11. We should have a mall with all kinds of different stores.

12. We should have our own pets that we could walk feed and care for.

13. There should be a game for next easter where there is virtual prizes in each and every egg hidden in BABV.

14. We should have our own Movie Theater for our cub condo. and we could purchase movies and buy popcorn and have people over and stuff.

15. We should be able to buy our own cooking appliances and acutally cook and bake cookies and all kinds of stuff. Where we could mix batches of cookies cakes. Be able frost our own cakes and decorated them and everything.

16. We should be able to look out our own window in our cub condo's. And see people walking by our house.

17. We should have a Zoo in Buildabearville. With all kinds of different animals.

18. We should be able to surf with our surf boards at the beach. We should also be able to buy our own jetski's and ride them.

19. We should be able to go under water at the beach kind of like snorkoling. We could purchase googles diver equitment.

20. We should be able to play basketball jump rope, soccer, volleyball. and use our gym equitment. And we should have our own team outfits and teams.

21. There should be rain in Buildabearville. And there should be night and day. We should have stop signs and street lights and sidewalks.

22. We should be able to have different jobs in Buildabearville like we could work at stuff fur all seasons, Bearville Outfiters, and we could get store credit for working and get paid and stuff. And have our own name tags and be able to help people at the store if they have any questions about anything.

23. We should be able to use our crayons and stencils and be able to draw pictures and save them and put them on there wall and frame them.

24. When it's Cancer Day we should all have a cancer walk.

25. We should have a Dance Studio were we could have dance outfits and learn to dance.

26. We should be able to create our own moves at the Dance Studio.

27. For the new pools that are coming to BABV there should be pool toys like floaters noodles and fun stuff.

28. There should be waterslides and maybe even a waterpark in the summer for everyone to go to have fun.

29. We should be able to use our skateboards and ride them and do tricks.

30. There should be Gymastics in the Gym then we could do moves the hand stand and backflips and front flips.

31. We should be able to ride bikes around babv and paddle our feet.

32. We should have a circus and we should have unicycles as virtual rides.

33. There should be races and fun fun stuff!

34. All dens should start off as all the 50 states then you pick what state you live in.

35. There should be a hotel in Buildabearville. And there should be employees and we should have elevators..

36. There should be restraunts in Buildabearville.

37. The train should lead to an airport then you pick where you want to visit! And there could be plane tickets.

Last edited by annabelprincess on Fri May 15, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
annabelprincess
annabelprincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! Empty Re: My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri May 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Wow you have a lot of great ideas!!!!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! Empty Re: My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV!

Post by annabelprincess Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:Wow you have a lot of great ideas!!!!

Thanks MamaNoodles! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
annabelprincess
annabelprincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abbymay357 Fri May 15, 2009 10:48 pm

omg those r so good i would have NEVER thoght of those!!!

-abbymay357
abbymay357
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabelprincess Tue May 19, 2009 5:41 pm

abbymay357 wrote:omg those r so good i would have NEVER thoght of those!!!

-abbymay357

Thanks abbymay! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
annabelprincess
annabelprincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Tue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Wow! I bet that there are going to be some of your suggestions on BABW in the future. And then, when they all come true, I will be like AnnaFurbulous made these wonderful ideas! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Tue May 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Thats a lot of Ideas that are so creative!
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by liadeon Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm

I love them except the school Idea. I come to BABV to get relief from school work,so I don't want any school in Babv.LOL
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed May 20, 2009 5:09 am

i love all your ideas wowwww
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Wed May 20, 2009 5:12 am

Woah! Lots and lots of ideas!
Pawsome

Maybe you should email maxine a few of them!
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 am

love them!brill ideas!!!!!!!!!so many
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 am

WOW! Great ideas. My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed May 20, 2009 1:10 pm

those a pawsome ideas! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839 i really like the playground idea! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 Wed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm

These are fabulous!
I hope many of these great ideas become apart of BABV! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
Thank you beary much fur showing us! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 465488
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by annabelprincess Wed May 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks everyone! I emailed them to maxine and she said they support many ideas that have already recieved. Hopefully we will be seeing my ideas in the future of Buildabearville!
annabelprincess
annabelprincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed May 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Wow!! You have a lot of great ideas!!! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 465488 My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PattyAdorable19 Wed May 20, 2009 1:46 pm

i like everyones graphics
PattyAdorable19
PattyAdorable19
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Thu May 21, 2009 1:35 am

Pawtastic ideas! I hope some of these ideas happen soon. My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Thu May 21, 2009 2:14 am

annabelprincess wrote:Hey Everyone,
Here are my bearlliant ideas for the future of BABV!
I emailed Maxine my ideas.

She Replied and said: Wow!! thanks--THESE ARE GREAT AND SUPPORT MANY IDEAS WE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. THANKS EVER SO MUCH!!

Please tell me what you think of my ideas I have many many more ideas for the future of BABV!
I have bearlliant ideas for the future of Buildabearville!

1. There should be a hospital for our bears so If they get sick we can get them medical help. And there should also be doctors.

2. There should be grocery store where we could buy food and then be able to cook it and eat it!

3. There should be be a bowling alley in Buildabearville!

4. There should be Mansion condo's.

5. There should be a Playground for everyone to play on where we could swing, slide down the slide, teater toter, and even our bears can have fun!

6. The school in Bear University we should be able to actually go to school for fun. And BABV citizens could be teachers and get paid. And there should be school work and homework and all kind of stuff. We should also have school supplies to use while we are at school in Bear University.

7. There should be a Garden House for all our plants we want to plant. To keep them safe.

8. There should be a Motorcycle virtual ride! Like the Motorized Vehicle.

9. For condo rooms there should be a Playroom for our bears, We should be able to walk up the stairs and down hallways. We should have hall ways and then it says what the bears names are and then we could go into those rooms. Or there should be a elevator in our cub condo's.

10. We should be able to have our own stores in BABV where we could sell items we don't need and then get money from them.

11. We should have a mall with all kinds of different stores.

12. We should have our own pets that we could walk feed and care for.

13. There should be a game for next easter where there is virtual prizes in each and every egg hidden in BABV.

14. We should have our own Movie Theater for our cub condo. and we could purchase movies and buy popcorn and have people over and stuff.

15. We should be able to buy our own cooking appliances and acutally cook and bake cookies and all kinds of stuff. Where we could mix batches of cookies cakes. Be able frost our own cakes and decorated them and everything.

16. We should be able to look out our own window in our cub condo's. And see people walking by our house.

17. We should have a Zoo in Buildabearville. With all kinds of different animals.

18. We should be able to surf with our surf boards at the beach. We should also be able to buy our own jetski's and ride them.

19. We should be able to go under water at the beach kind of like snorkoling. We could purchase googles diver equitment.

20. We should be able to play basketball jump rope, soccer, volleyball. and use our gym equitment. And we should have our own team outfits and teams.

21. There should be rain in Buildabearville. And there should be night and day. We should have stop signs and street lights and sidewalks.

22. We should be able to have different jobs in Buildabearville like we could work at stuff fur all seasons, Bearville Outfiters, and we could get store credit for working and get paid and stuff. And have our own name tags and be able to help people at the store if they have any questions about anything.

23. We should be able to use our crayons and stencils and be able to draw pictures and save them and put them on there wall and frame them.

24. When it's Cancer Day we should all have a cancer walk.

25. We should have a Dance Studio were we could have dance outfits and learn to dance.

26. We should be able to create our own moves at the Dance Studio.

27. For the new pools that are coming to BABV there should be pool toys like floaters noodles and fun stuff.

28. There should be waterslides and maybe even a waterpark in the summer for everyone to go to have fun.

29. We should be able to use our skateboards and ride them and do tricks.

30. There should be Gymastics in the Gym then we could do moves the hand stand and backflips and front flips.

31. We should be able to ride bikes around babv and paddle our feet.

32. We should have a circus and we should have unicycles as virtual rides.

33. There should be races and fun fun stuff!

34. All dens should start off as all the 50 states then you pick what state you live in.

35. There should be a hotel in Buildabearville. And there should be employees and we should have elevators..

36. There should be restraunts in Buildabearville.

37. The train should lead to an airport then you pick where you want to visit! And there could be plane tickets.
i also suggested 37 in a way(more train station destinations, a lot i suggested), and i also suggested 17, and we would have a babw which has bears for ALOT of bb, or some store credits. and going in would give you a map that you could open and hold. but the rest i might have thought of eventually....
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Fri May 22, 2009 3:13 am

I love them all except 34, I really don't like that one, people who don't live in USA, like me, would have to just pick a random den... My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 597500
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sat May 30, 2009 1:07 pm

OMG Pawsome Ideas!!I hope they all come true My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 465488.
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Sat May 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Wow! Love your ideas! Nice job! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Wow! Awesome ideas!! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 am

Those are really great ones I really like the go underwater beach thing cause I like to swim and number 21,14,13,10 and also don't we have pets like our furry friends to feed and care for?
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 am

Those are great ideas, all of them! I like how we can pick states to live in, that we live in! I can know how much people go on in my state! My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 143839 My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! Icon_razz :face: My Bearlliant Ideas For The Future Of BABV! 596764
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next