Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse

+3
cyrus2hip594
forestdeer
alisonvanilla2
7 posters

Go down

(the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse Empty (the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse

Post by alisonvanilla2 Thu May 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Please post your 4 sentance explanation on what you will do to get rid of drug abuse in the U.S.A.
The prize is a spring hugs psi (hat only) and a sports monkey outfit (green, from BVO.)

Last edited by kmonkeydesignr on Mon May 18, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

(the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse Empty Re: (the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse

Post by forestdeer Sat May 16, 2009 9:21 am

I'll see what I can do
forestdeer
forestdeer
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

(the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse Empty Re: (the contest part) The Fight Against Drug Abuse

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat May 16, 2009 9:50 am

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeseniaDimples Sun May 17, 2009 11:05 am

The fight against drug abuse by jeseniadimples

i think people in the world shouldnt do drugs.
Drugs make you die faster, and might do bad stuff to your health.
they just kill you and i think that your here in the world fur some reason try to accomplish that reason.
:lol: pale
JeseniaDimples
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Sun May 17, 2009 1:32 pm

This contest will be closed Sunday May 17th at about 3:00 and the winner will be chosen :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun May 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Drug Abuse
by: Kelsey

In my lifetime, I wish to ban certain drugs because some a very bad for your health and sometimes other people's health. Don't try drugs because people tell you that it's "cool" or "fun" or "popular" when really, being drug free is "cool" and "popular". When you say no to drugs, you not only save your life but others and I guarantee that you'll definitely be happy when you're older that you chose to say NO to drugs.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun May 17, 2009 8:18 pm

what i will do to get rid of drug abuse in the U.S.A.:
by: Anitacocoa

The first thing i will do will be to gather all my friends and make posters with pictures of what drug makes to your body. Making signs, banners and showing people how the teeth turn yellow and rotten will think twice about doing drugs. I will show pictures of how the lungs and heart are affected by consuming drugs. People need to see what are the effects after doing drugs!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 18, 2009 8:10 am

this ends today at 4:00 o'clock (mountain time) :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon May 18, 2009 9:08 am

drug abuse
[drugs are too harmfully to your body
they turn your teeth yello finger nails green and everything.
its harmfull to your lungs it can kill you alot of people die ffrom drugs and it's time to changer that STOP DRUG ABUSE!
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 18, 2009 9:11 am

anitacocoa wrote:what i will do to get rid of drug abuse in the U.S.A.:
by: Anitacocoa

The first thing i will do will be to gather all my friends and make posters with pictures of what drug makes to your body. Making signs, banners and showing people how the teeth turn yellow and rotten will think twice about doing drugs. I will show pictures of how the lungs and heart are affected by consuming drugs. People need to see what are the effects after doing drugs!
ok everyone!!! we have a winner it is anitacocoa!!! congrats!
please lock!
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down