Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock

+13
Captain Barbossa
midnightgal8
beth928
Fleur
cutiekid23
TkBearyawesome12
sammicat1211
DallasDanceBear7
❤Crystal❤
LauraSweet
kathybearycool
maddydecember5
JLBABV
17 posters

Go down

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Empty JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock

Post by JLBABV Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:55 am

Hi all again i thought i could start a new blog but this time about my life as a writer (and a secret agent lol)

This is me...
JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Lunapic-124076722321431
well me in my secret identity lol an ordinary school kid with a weekend job at BABW (except i'm in neither of those outfits 'cos it was taken during summer lol

OK enough boring stuff lets talk about me

Name: Jessica Loveable XVIII (JessieLoveable18 to you)
Weight: ???
Height: around 5ft 4in
Hair: Well its dark brown and i had it in a pony tail until the salon workers learned how to braid so now its a braid
Eyes: Brown
Fave Colour: Yellow
Nickname: Wow loads um most people call me Jess or Jessie, but my mom calls me Dewdrop (long story) I also like my dad calling me Princess... It kinda rhymes Princess Jess lol
First Build a Bear: Well truthfully My chocolate cub called coco she is in my backpack in the photo above
But my first Bear since BABV started is Sparkle the tan Swirl bunny
Best Friends: Well I have a few... Fleur who helped me beat Thea is great, so is Chelsea who helped with Doug, and Indy (you probably heard of him) is also cool! But my closest friend would have to be Stripes my little Zebra... and 2nd would be the Chief he is funny in a serious way JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 708123 JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Lol
Fave Outfit: Well my uniform is pretty cool (agent one not school ugh!) but i like my red dress for parties and i love my froggie PJs but fave casual one... has to be my holly bow my heart top my red ruffle skirt and my red flats.

OK i'm bored now lets talk about something other than me... oh yeah!

The BABV SS held a dance in BHS's gymnasium Sid... oops i mean the chief asked me to dance so i said ok and here is a few pics my friend kennedy took.

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Groovy

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Lift

Yawn i'm sleeeeeeeeepy i think i should go now i will update tomorrow

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Lunapic-124084707587102

-------
Ok im back yeah sorry Dallas i forgot to list Dallas calls me Liz after my middle name... no prize for guessing what it is JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 708123

um where was i???

oh yeah you may not know how i got to BABV... well i have a book i wrote on it its in my library lol. Then Chiefy found me trained me (in ten minutes) and it was a lot of fun... i put a crazy lady in her place, went on an adventure with Indiana Buddy and fought to get the colors back to babv against a misunderstood genius. Phew! Then i thought i would relax for a while so i went on vacation and guess what!!! Bad guys follow me around! Even on my jollies i have to fight evil!!! sometimes i dont know why i bother! i'm gonna start writing the story later but here is a sneek peek!

Jessie wrote:...Jessie looked back and saw them approaching her. She pushed her foot into the accelerator on the jet ski "Come on, Come on!" she muttered to herself. If she could just reach the shore. Suddenly she heard a helicopter. She looked back, startled, and grinned. The Chief was piloting the copter and Fleur and Chelsea were throwing flares to distract the bad guys...

Fleur i knew you would say that!!! :roll: Never mind

Here is a really old picture of me, fleur and chiefy

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock FleurTheChiefandMe

lol

------

Ok so where was i? oh yeah my story... lol i hope you enjoyed it... I will be getting a new furry friend!!! i cant wait!

oh... like my penguin?
JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Evlpgn
lol

I posted the first chapter!!! its called Jessie's "Vacation"

Well gotta go now... i got a lil sweet cream cub named Smiley lol

---

Hey there i came home from school today because i felt ill, i had a temperature and felt sick. I didn't do much. I got a tan on holiday though

Here is one good thing that happened today... i posted my Chapter 2 and wayched a spanish movie...

Hola Me llamo Jessie, Soy Ingles y mis amigos, que se llaman Evan, Dallas, Fleur, Zoya, Rachel, Gemma, Katie, Beth, Lucy y Danielle. Me encanta amarillo y tengo catorce años

---

Hey there i'm very busy lately the Service has had a lot of missions and i had to go on every one... Oh gotta go chiefy just said my mum is calling.

---Hey there its "Chiefy" I hate that nickname Jessie still calls me it. The photos of us dancing are embarassing JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 903516 as she said the secret service have been busy. The poor girl has been very busy of late hopefully she can calm down now that all the really bad guys are kept safe. Oops gotta go Jessie's off the phone

Right where was i? oh yeah i was busy... everyone's kept safe now so i should be ok for a few weeks

Hey all again!!! it's been a while but i was busy again. I was writing a new series called the Jessie Shorts or something like that.

Last edited by JLBABV on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 am; edited 10 times in total
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Empty Re: JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 am

woah! The pictures are pawesome and look edited, but i don't think they are, cool blog!
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Empty Re: JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock

Post by kathybearycool Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 am

Cutee JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 143839 I love your agent blog JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 am

I love your blog, it is very unique and very secretive JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 143839
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:02 am

cool blog! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 pm

nice! and you forgot your best friend Dallas calls you Liz! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 465488
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:10 pm

soo pretty!
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Nice blog Jessie; cool pics! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Awesome pictures! I love your blog!
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 am

Dallas123 wrote:nice! and you forgot your best friend Dallas calls you Liz! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 465488

oh how did i forget (hits forehead with hand) duh!!!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 am

Jess! ohmygah! i love your amazing super awesome blog! i adore the pictures of you and chiefy, your cute together ;D wink wink!!
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 am

Fleur wrote:Jess! ohmygah! i love your amazing super awesome blog! i adore the pictures of you and chiefy, your cute together ;D wink wink!!

oh fleur!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Lol
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 am

Great blog,i love it!!!!!!!!
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 am

Awwww

those pictures of you and chief are nice

I saw you two together(not in those pics)

lolz
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 am

Woah, i look like a n00by!!! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 143839 JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 610897
That was back when i had pink hair still!! woahhhh!!
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 am

Fleur wrote:Woah, i look like a n00by!!! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 143839 JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 610897
That was back when i had pink hair still!! woahhhh!!

and back when i had a ponytail

BTW thanks midnight and beth

yeah we hang out fairly often
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sun May 03, 2009 3:20 am

hey BFF thanks for putting me in your blog
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Update! JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Mon May 04, 2009 12:34 am

i LOVE the picture of you and sidbear17 LOL the second one is wicked! may I use it?
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon May 04, 2009 12:39 am

MamawBear16 wrote:i LOVE the picture of you and sidbear17 LOL the second one is wicked! may I use it?

If you want i can take a picture of you with him so you have your character in it instead
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:24 am

Pawsome Agents Blog Love It :3
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 am

XXHeAdSh0TXX wrote:Pawsome Agents Blog Love It :3

thanks i should update soon
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:59 am

Awesome bloggie! :]
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

JessieLoveable secret agent's blog [lol] Please lock Empty Please lock

Post by JLBABV Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 am

ArtyPants wrote:Awesome bloggie! :]

thanks...

Please lock this blog
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 am

Locking per request.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down