Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10
TyPlayful2
lexipawpatch3
HelloKitty1794
Bria
CalliHugs
adriannacuddle41
CarlyAllHeart261
fufu118
TkBearyawesome12
lucasgreen98
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 pm

lexipawpatch3 wrote:Maxine is not OFFLINE! She's still on.
please don't use all caps for " Offline " It's concidered yelling maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488 ( i'm not trying to act like an officer )
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bria Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm

I still havent found her but, I did snap a picture of her beachfront home!
maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 16s4y8

EDIT: Maxine is actually not online it is just a glitch you can still visit her beachfront home though.
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 pm

It is not a glitch... I know that she's online because I emailed her. I knew she was coming online before she even showed up in the first place... plus I spotted her at one moment in the Sportsplex, but she disappeared, and I wasn't able to find her after that. maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 597500

In my email, I asked her if she could come online to BABV on Den Pawsome, U.S.A in Town Square. There were so much people, sometimes she didn't show up on the screen, and the computer was being slow. maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 951883 Anyway, I always ask her to come on every day, and she usually comes on if she is not busy.

She comes on BABV everyday, but sometimes she's only on for a few minutes or for just a few seconds.

I see her online almost everyday... I'm sorry that I don't always post when she's online... I just don't like when it gets too crowded. I will try letting you guys know when she's online from now on.
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:49 pm

She was online and then she got off but it still showed the icon saying she was online. maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm

You're right! I just emailed Maxine! She said she was only online for a little while.
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Ok i am going to go ahead and lock this for now maxine is on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488
If you spot Maxine online again someone may open a new one.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2