Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you addicted to buildabearville ??????

+25
CarlyAllHeart261
colinpink
katiecubby19
reynoodles
MeLlichenx3
debbiedecembear1
blah12345
JLBABV
pinkstart101
❤Crystal❤
kathybearycool
Bria
nikkibubbles40
LauraSweet
cutiekid23
bellastylin3
RachelBearySmart
Joypawsome1
SunniStylish
annabee
PreciousSweet11
reybearcub2
TyPlayful2
ajbuddy1590
IsiizFlowerZz
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Vote_lcap51%are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 22 ]
are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Vote_lcap30%are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]
are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Vote_lcap19%are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Empty are you addicted to buildabearville ??????

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

(be honest)
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Empty Re: are you addicted to buildabearville ??????

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

Kinda
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Empty Re: are you addicted to buildabearville ??????

Post by TyPlayful2 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:39 am

I am kinda. Besides. I don't really do anything in BABV. I only go on BABV to trade are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 am

TyPlayful2 wrote:I am kinda. Besides. I don't really do anything in BABV. I only go on BABV to trade are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839

lol me 2
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:42 am

Yup!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 am

Nope! Not really, i used too, but now i m not really. I usually only go on on the weekends though.
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:46 am

It's fun are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839 But I wouldn't call it addicted I would call it... obsessed are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Icon_razz

lol it's fun but I rather go outside in this beautiful weather are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839

Last edited by KelseyHuggable17 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 am

YES!!!
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:50 am

Aren't we all? are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Icon_razz
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:It's fun are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839 But I wouldn't call it addicted I would call it... obsessed are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Icon_razz

lol it's fun but I rather go outside in this beautiful weather are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839
So would I!
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 am

Always. I can play buildabear for like 300 years and never get bored of it.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:It's fun are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 143839 But I wouldn't call it addicted I would call it... obsessed are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Icon_razz

Wow you are lucky. I could never do that because im too addicted are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 597500

Last edited by imbellastylin3 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am

me too are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Icon_razz I agree!
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 am

Hmmm well I love BABV but I am not addicted. I mean I can't live without it but I am not anxious to go to BABV at every second lol. are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 465488
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkibubbles40 Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:15 pm

I like Babv but i'm not addicted. I like going outside and hanging out with my friends more than playing on the computer.
nikkibubbles40
nikkibubbles40
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:48 pm

I like it but, I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it. It's not like I come home to get on BABV but I go on when I'm bored most of the time.
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Exactly me too, I used to be addicted, but I found other things to do now are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Bria wrote:I like it but, I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it. It's not like I come home to get on BABV but I go on when I'm bored most of the time.
Same here
i put about
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 pm

i love BABV but i'm not addicted because i have other things to do are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 am

i am not addicted to babv.i like getting on but i don't really get on alot like everyday, i get on when new things are out and other stuff. i have different things i could do. Like Crystal & Bria said. are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 465488
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 am

Yeah sort of... are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? 597500
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 am

lol. Pretty much!! >.<
It's soo much fun!! are you addicted to buildabearville ?????? Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 am

not as much as i use to
i dont get on as much anymore
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am

Not really. I go on every day, but go off after 10 mins. I mostly check out the new things and trade a bit.
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by reynoodles Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 am

yeah lol i am
reynoodles
reynoodles
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next