Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!!

+9
annabee
Joypawsome1
katiecubby19
blah12345
Amita
kathybearycool
PreciousSweet11
JLBABV
MamaNoodles
13 posters

Go down

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Empty ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!!

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

Starting today you can catch a brand new ChloeRocks show featuring Meaghan Martin of Camp Rock! Meaghan is the latest star to sing our Love.Hugs.Peace theme song "Let's Talk About Love" which you can purchase for download
here

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Chloemeaghan

The ChloeRocks show now has visual aid so if you cannot access sound on your computer you can still enjoy the show!

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Chloeshowmove
After the interview, check your moves! You will recieve a brand new move called Dance Shuffle!

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Newdance
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Empty Re: ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!!

Post by JLBABV Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 am

i know you can get subtitles too!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Empty Re: ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!!

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 am

Awesome! I'm going to go see it now!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:44 am

Awesome ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839 I am going to go on BABV and see it ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Amita Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:11 am

JLBABV wrote:i know you can get subtitles too!

are the subtitles in different languages?
Amita
Amita
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:12 am

I love the move!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 am

Oh yay! I can't wait to watch the new interview-I'm logging in right now ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 am

i love the move
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 am

cool!
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 pm

cool! i'm going to watch it now! ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 pm

I just saw it. It was great!
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Amita wrote:

Subtitles are shown only in English. I e-mailed Maxine if Chloe Show could add the subtitles:)

Mainly it is for people who have difficulty to listen and are leaning English as a Second Language.

I am glad Maxine has adopted this decision. I am so proud of what BABV has done for us ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839 ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839 ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:51 pm

i know some one that has that deasise that she was talking about. ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 465488
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 pm

colinpink wrote:
Amita wrote:

Subtitles are shown only in English. I e-mailed Maxine if Chloe Show could add the subtitles:)

Mainly it is for people who have difficulty to listen and are leaning English as a Second Language.

I am glad Maxine has adopted this decision. I am so proud of what BABV has done for us ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839 ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839 ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! 143839

I'm glad they added the subtitles... it helps me alot ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Icon_razz They should have German subtitles though ChloeRocks interviews Meaghan Martin!! Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down