Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Changes to Graphic Artist Position

+21
fufu118
DinnergirlSam47
BriannaBallet
Mimi300
EmilyCuddles40
susanvanilla3
ArtyPants
TkBearyawesome12
CarlyAllHeart261
mandypurple2
beth928
Captain Barbossa
BGF_Rocks
Shamrock
WinterGlitter
Joypawsome1
❤Crystal❤
ShayeButterfly
SunniStylish
kathybearycool
addictiverachel
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Changes to Graphic Artist Position Empty New Changes to Graphic Artist Position

Post by addictiverachel Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

New Graphic Artist Changes

BearvilleGuide.com is proud to announce some recent changes to the Graphic Artist position.

One major change you will notice is that artists will not have their own art shop.
Graphic Artists will now make art exclusively for Bearvilleguide.com. From web linkers and banners to editing images and helping with any graphic needs we may have!

So remember to always thank your fellow graphic artists as they will be hard at work making BGF a great place to look at New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

New Changes to Graphic Artist Position Empty Re: New Changes to Graphic Artist Position

Post by kathybearycool Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks Rachel! Oh! And thanks Graphic Artists New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

New Changes to Graphic Artist Position Empty Re: New Changes to Graphic Artist Position

Post by SunniStylish Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Do we get titles still ?
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 pm

okay, thanks for the info rahcel.
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:Do we get titles still ?

Of course New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm

cool thanks for the info New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm

im disapointed!because i really know how to make good graphics but i had to rush cause my dad wants to use the computer and well he bought so im sad 😢
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:im disapointed!because i really know how to make good graphics but i had to rush cause my dad wants to use the computer and well he bought so im sad 😢

your not alone. my cousin is disapointed to. New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 597500
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 pm

HaileyPink wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:im disapointed!because i really know how to make good graphics but i had to rush cause my dad wants to use the computer and well he bought so im sad 😢

your not alone. my cousin is disapointed to. New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 597500

Its ok New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839 Everyone did great and don't be sad. We now have the Graphic Guru! Check it out New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 465488 Please no dissapointment. Everyone be happy. New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Wow, thanks Rachel! Now BGF members can help each other New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:43 pm

I understand that change takes a little getting use to New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 465488

Please make sure to read all the announcements and check out this area:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/graphics-guru-f69/

We are now giving every single member of BGF a chance to make avatar's and signatures for their fellow members... Everyone including officers, graphic artists, reporters, apprentices are welcome to participate in this section.

Additionally we are giving the best of the best a chance to make official art for BGF and have thousands of peopel see their art work New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm dissapointed too. But i guess it's for the best of BGF New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
Shamrock
Shamrock
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Congratulations to all of the new graphic artists New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839

(by the way, is our ranking going to change to Graphic Artist? New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839)
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BGF_Rocks Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

This is very good, so now all members can help out!
BGF_Rocks
BGF_Rocks
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 pm

i am not dissapointed at all
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm

evanbuddy16 wrote:i am not dissapointed at all
nor am i!im enjoying making art for other members and i love to see them using the things you made New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 pm

exactly
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm

WinterGlitter wrote:Wow, thanks Rachel! Now BGF members can help each other New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839

BGF_Rocks wrote:This is very good, so now all members can help out!
its very very good!New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Wait so can everyone make Avvies and siggys for otheres or is that just graphic artists?
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 pm

mandypurple2 wrote:Wait so can everyone make Avvies and siggys for otheres or is that just graphic artists?
everybody can!im enjoying so much.so far iv done one for addictiverachel and amita
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Cool!If only I knew how to make grapics.Oh well!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 pm

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Cool!If only I knew how to make grapics.Oh well!
join a graphic site like blingee,tinypic or photobucket.
blingee is a bit rude but i would reckon photobucket is the safest.tinypic is easy to use but i dont use it
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Thank you Beth!I don't think I will do it anyway though,It takes alot of work!And I have a Beary Bussy life!But its ok.Everything is going to be alright!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Ok, thanks Rachel! Got it! New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Cool, thanks for letting us know!

New Changes to Graphic Artist Position 465488
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next