Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The secret order of the gumm street girls!

3 posters

Go down

The secret order of the gumm street girls! Empty The secret order of the gumm street girls!

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am

This is such a good book. Its about these three girls who live on the same street and hate eachother. Then a new girl comes with this curse and soon they are trying to stop an evil lady named Cha Cha Stacato and the book says she looks "awfully like a certain wicked witch" and the rest ur going to have to find out for yourself! Pick it up today the book was fantastic
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The secret order of the gumm street girls! Empty Re: The secret order of the gumm street girls!

Post by kathybearycool Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 am

I have not heard of those books before. They sound cute The secret order of the gumm street girls! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

The secret order of the gumm street girls! Empty Re: The secret order of the gumm street girls!

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 am

kathybearycool wrote:I have not heard of those books before. They sound cute The secret order of the gumm street girls! Icon_razz

its actually only one. i think they made it a long time ago and this was a remake
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by abercrombielvr Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 am

I never heard of it. But it sounds very interesting
abercrombielvr
abercrombielvr
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down