Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamingo is now available now in BABV!

+10
debbiedecembear1
CalliHugs
bellastylin3
summerangel
blah12345
MamaNoodles
SunniStylish
TeddyBear
gabigoo5
ShayeButterfly
14 posters

Go down

Flamingo is now available now in BABV! Empty Flamingo is now available now in BABV!

Post by ShayeButterfly Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 am

4/6/09

Flamingo Mask?
The news has been buzzing about how you get the flamingo mask! But, now I have come to tell you that you can now adopt the Flamingo on BABV through open certificate!

Flamingo is now available now in BABV! 2mzlhkg

Flamingo is now available now in BABV! 70uedy

Moved from Open Chat / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Flamingo is now available now in BABV! Empty Re: Flamingo is now available now in BABV!

Post by gabigoo5 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 am

Hooray thats wonderful now i need a open cirtificate bear LOL thanks so much this is pawsome! Flamingo is now available now in BABV! 143839 :cyclops:
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Flamingo is now available now in BABV! Empty Re: Flamingo is now available now in BABV!

Post by TeddyBear Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 am

Oh thats cool! Well my sister went to BABW and she asked for an open certificate and one of the workers in BABW said they're not available anyome. scratch
TeddyBear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 am

Thanks cousin ducky Flamingo is now available now in BABV! Icon_razz I cannot wait to get it. I need an open certificate, though.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 am

TeddyBear wrote:Oh thats cool! Well my sister went to BABW and she asked for an open certificate and one of the workers in BABW said they're not available anyome. scratch

If you get one it is by chance. They do not just hand out open certificates
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 am

Yay!!
I'm going to get it!! Flamingo is now available now in BABV! 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:Oh thats cool! Well my sister went to BABW and she asked for an open certificate and one of the workers in BABW said they're not available anyome. scratch

so could any bear come with an open certificate by chance or is it just certain bears?
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 am

Hailey, I saw you in buildabear and i was about to add you but it said that you don't accept it! I also got the Flamingo too! It is so pretty in pink! LOL!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 am

I already have it! :-)
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 am

i really like the flamingo
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 am

omg i really want it!
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am

I have been waiting for it Yay! I got one and she is a girl:)
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 am

MamaNoodles wrote:

at my babw they give u open birth certificates. lol im must be lucky
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am

Ooh yay!=)
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

summerangel wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:

so could any bear come with an open certificate by chance or is it just certain bears?

It tends to be either animals that are not available on BABV or animals that are being retired sometimes as well. But it's a chance
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down