Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Carnival Game list and Updates!

+10
Joypawsome1
Admin
❤Crystal❤
HeatherHeart98
bellastylin3
PreciousSweet11
amandasweet98
blah12345
kathybearycool
addictiverachel
14 posters

Go down

Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! Empty Spring Carnival Game list and Updates!

Post by addictiverachel Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Opening Day April 1st 2009!!!
Welcome to our Spring Carnival
Today’s Den:
UK Teddy Terrace
Hours of Operation:
UK: 1AM To 2AM
Eastern: 8PM to 9PM
Central: 7PM to 8PM
Mountain: 6PM to 7PM
Pacific: 5PM to 6PM

While are chat box will be open during the carnival not all members are able to see it. For this reason we will explain the rules of each game here as well as post when its time to switch games.

This thread will be locked during Non Carnival times and unlocked during each Carnival day.

During the Carnival:

We will have 5 games hosted by Officers and or Event Planners.
4 of the 5 games will be hosted in Cub condo’s.
The 5th game will be hosted in the Fashion District.

We will Allow up to 10 minutes for each game. Meaning at the start we will ask members to pick a game and when the game is full (4 members for condo games) we will begin the game. After 10 minutes we will switch and members can move to a new game.

Games:

Name Of Game: Cake Walk
Todays Host: Addictiverachel
BABV Name: RachelFurfect7
How to Play:

The host will have 4 Different Cakes in a square in their room. When they say “Go” you walk around in a square moving one cake at a time. When the Host says “Stop” you stop by whatever cake is next to you.

The person who is by the winning cake will win a prize! (Winning cake to be previously chosen by host)

Name Of Game: Hide N Seek
Todays Host:
BABV Name:
How to Play:

All of the main room of the hosts condo is the grounds for hide n seek. (Main rooms include: Entrance, Kitchen, Patio, Dorm Room, Bathroom, Bedroom, Backyard, Roof)
The host of the game (officer or event planner) will hide in one of the rooms. Once they are hidden the 4 members waiting on the outside of the condo will come in and look for them. You will know when they are ready for you to find them because it will be posted in the chat box and on this thread. The first person to find the Host is the winner and will receive a small prize.

Name Of Game: Musical Chairs
Todays Host:
BABV Name:
How to Play:

The host (officer or event planner) Will Say “Go” and you are to walk in a circle around the chairs until the host says “Stop” At this time it’s a race to the nearest chair! The last one standing will be out and the remaining players will move on to the next room and the next round!

Name Of Game: Follow Me
Todays Host:
BABV Name:
How to Play:

The host of the game (Officer or Event Planner) Will do various default emoticons or moves, your job is to follow along. The last member to display the move or emoticon is out and the other move on to the next round.
Please watch carefully and if you were the last to follow step to the side.

As with all parties I am sure we will have a great turn out. Please understand that things can become very confusing with so many members attending, your patience is always appreciated.

Name Of Game: Bring Me
Todays Host: Hamptonbear
BABV Name: Hamptonbear
How to Play:

All participants must start by the tree at the far left. In chat, an officer will say "Bring Me", and then they will choose any item. For example, "Bring me Maxine bear slippers." Anyone who has one will need to walk over to the officer and once arriving, ask them to trade. The officer accepts the first trade request they get as long as though the person has reached them. The member puts that item up for trade to show they have it and then the officer cancels the trade. And the next round begins after the point is announced and given.

Last edited by addictiverachel on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! Empty Re: Spring Carnival Game list and Updates!

Post by kathybearycool Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 am

cant wait! im coming Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! Empty Re: Spring Carnival Game list and Updates!

Post by blah12345 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 am

I'll go!! Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 143839
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 am

Okey dokey but i am confused where is it?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 am

The den is UK Teddy Terrace. Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 465488
It starts in 20minutes. Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 am

Yay!! This day has been a F U N day for me!!!!! i'm definatly going to go!!! Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 143839
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 am

amandasweet98 wrote:Okey dokey but i am confused where is it?

Uk Teddy Terrace, All games are in the hosting officers condo except for bring me. That is in the fashion district
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 am

PreciousSweet11 wrote:Yay!! This day has been a F U N day for me!!!!! i'm definatly going to go!!! Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 143839
me to i got a 91% in my test
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 am

woo! 20 more minutes!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 am

I'll try! Ooh and i had the same idea like bear for musical chairs. Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! Icon_razz LOL
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 am

can't wait i'm coming!
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 am

WOW! Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

So we go to your cub condo?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 am

im coming=)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:09 am

New games start every 10 minutes

You may go to any of these games

Games:
Mandymagnificent4’s condo: Follow me (simon says)
Rachelfurfect7’s Condo: Cake walk
Mamanoodle’s Condo: Hide N seek
Celinpawprint’s Condo: Musical Chairs
Hamptonbear in the Fashion District with: Bring me
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 pm

LOL! my school is having a spring carnival this week saturday ☀
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 am

when is the next carnival?
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 am

sunshinesummer7 wrote:when is the next carnival?
the next event is sunday
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:50 am

Our carnival will be open today!! We will be doing things a little differently so stay tuned and read chat to find out Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:00 am

Yay! fun fun fun!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:11 am

Yay it's on Sunday, i can come; or try to lol Spring Carnival Game list and Updates! Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 am

is the carnival only open when the chatbox is open?
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down