Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge

+30
sammiebee17
Caitybear10
MayMay
chelseaapril57
AberGurlForev1892
tweetysweety11
sammymc
Mimi300
❤Crystal❤
B.H.R.T2008
Fleur
Chocolatelvr
katiesweet10
NadineFriendsRule
SunniStylish
WinterGlitter
mandypurple2
JLBABV
sunshinesummer7
CBfan279
AbbePeaceBear40
Captain Barbossa
amandasweet98
schekinahblue
musiclover13
kelsey girl
braulio08
maddydecember5
blah12345
Admin
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge Empty Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge

Post by Admin Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:05 am

BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge
Hosted by: GlitterL

The trivia challenge is back! BGF hosted the first-ever BABV trivia in the history of Build-A-Bearville last December and now it's back with a brand-new twist!

Grab a partner and together take the BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge! Do you have it takes? Now is the time to prove it!

Mechanics:

1. The new trivia challenge is a partners game and will consist of 6 qualifying rounds, 2 semi-final rounds and 1 championship round. Each of the rounds will have a scheduled date to be posted soon.

2. Trivia questions will all be related to Build-A-Bearville, the online game.

3. The registration is open to all BGF Members. If you register and don't win the first qualifying round, don't worry you can register and try again. You may also pick a different partner.

4. Only those who registered and answered the registration quiz question correctly may join the qualifying round. You cannot edit your post!

5. The Trivia Game (Qualifying rounds and main event) will be held in the Chat Box. Everyone is free to watch but only those who qualified answer the questions. Officers will be forced to kick/ban a member, if needed.

PRIZES: (for the winning partners)

1st place: Ride Cards (one for each)

donated by karenbearhug

2nd place: Exclusive PSI's (one for each)

3rd place: (2) Bearville Outfitter items of choice(for each)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st qualifying round:
Tuesday, March 31

6:30 pm EST
5:30 pm Central
4:30 pm Mountain
3:30 pm Pacific
11:30 pm UK

Winners from the qualifying rounds will automatically move on to the semi-finals. Winners from qualifying rounds will have to wait for the scheduled Semi-final rounds.

Registration Mechanics:

Reply to this thread with an answer to this question:

Who was ChloeRock's most recent celebrity guest?

Only one member of each pair will reply to this thread. Make sure that when you reply, you include the name of your partner. Registrations without the name of their partners included in the posts will be reminded and must inform the officer of the partner's name so the officer can edit the post. You will be disqualified if you edit your own post. If the member has previously been disqualified for this round, you cannot take them as your partner for the said round.

**if your partner cant make it, you may still join and earn points for your team. thres greater chance for partners who are around to score more than someone whose partner is not there. HOWEVER, in the semi-finals and championship rounds, partners must be around.

If you get this correct, you may join the qualifying round! I will post the final list of contestants 2 hours before the scheduled event. Editing posts will disqualify you!

Registration for the 1st qualifying round ends on March 29.

Officers are not allowed to join this contest. Apprentices and Graphic Artists can join.

Goodluck!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge Empty Re: Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge

Post by blah12345 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

David Archuleta

partner: kathybearycool

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited, included partner.)
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge Empty Re: Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

David Arculeta.

Partner: Joypawesome1

Last edited by maddydecember5 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding partner)
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:10 am

David Archuleta
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelsey girl Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 am

David Archuleta
kelsey girl
kelsey girl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:13 am

David Archuleta

partner is kmonkeydeignr

edited to add partner name/GlitterL,Jr.Officer
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 am

David Archuleta

my partner is *kelseycoated*
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Um how do i get a partner?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 am

never mind

i thought Admin had posted

srry :]

--blue

you have to PM someone and see if the have a partner if the don't you can be partners

hope that helped :]

---blue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:48 am

David Archuleta

JLBABV is my partner i will pm her now and tell her
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 am

Reminder for everyone:

Only one member of each pair will reply to this thread. Make sure that when you reply, you include the name of your partner. Registrations without the name of their partners included in the posts will be reminded and must inform the officer of the partner's name so the officer can edit the post. You will be disqualified if you edit your own post. If the member has previously been disqualified for this round, you cannot take them as your partner for the said round.

And please ask the person first, before you register with their names.

And you may look for a different partner for the next qualifying rounds.

Thanks! Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge 465488

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbePeaceBear40 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 am

David Archuleta

partner: Gabigoo5
AbbePeaceBear40
AbbePeaceBear40
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CBfan279 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 am

Admin wrote:Reminder for everyone:

Do we just ask any random person?
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:11 am

CBfan279 wrote:
Admin wrote:Reminder for everyone:

Do we just ask any random person?

yes, you may. just be sure they're also interested in joining! Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CBfan279 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:17 am

David Archuleta

My Partner is Kyliegirl39
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 am

I will post the schedule of the qualifying round, semi-finals and championship in a while. Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

YAY thxs admin cheers

---blue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 pm

can't do it

Last edited by sunshinesummer7 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm

David Archuleta

EvanBuddy16 is my partner Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 pm

David Archuleta

My Partner is WinterGlitter
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:33 am

David Archuleta.

mandypurple2 is my partner.
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 am

WinterGlitter wrote:David Archuleta.

mandypurple2 is my partner.

your partner has already posted, only one post will do. Contest 23: BGF Ultimate Trivia Challenge 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 am

David Archuleta

My partner is schekinahblue
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 am

David Archuleta.

My partner is AliAllheart116
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 am

david archuleta i'll post my partner soon i don't know who will be my partner yet
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next