Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Advinture Help

5 posters

Go down

Animal Advinture Help Empty Animal Advinture Help

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:20 am

I am not new to BABV but I do need help with something.On Jungle Ruins the second game they want you to play I don't know what it is!Please Help! :!: :?:
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Animal Advinture Help Empty Re: Animal Advinture Help

Post by lilcutie Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am

do you mean the quest? Animal Advinture Help 465488
lilcutie
lilcutie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 am

YES THE QUEST!I need to know WQhat game you play to get the 2nd gem on the Jungle Ruins Quest!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:YES THE QUEST!I need to know WQhat game you play to get the 2nd gem on the Jungle Ruins Quest!
You don't have to yell, please be nice. She is trying to help you:
Here you go:

-Dive Beary Deep. Clue: ‘You will find this gem underwater.’
Run Fur the Stuffing
-Bear - 2 - Bear Racing - You have to win to get the gem. Clue: ‘In the midst of very fast moving objects. Race to find this gem’
-Bobbing Fur Apples - Level 1 of the game now (previously on level 3), click the gem it’s off in a corner out of the bucket. Clue: ‘Surrounded by yummy red fruit’
-Bear Hugs - Level 1 of the game now (previously on level 3), click the gem in the middle, partially covered by a cloud. Clue: ‘This gem will float in the clouds with many bears’
-Bears and Pairs in the Libeary - Click the gem it’s under one of the cards in the bottom row
-Furbulous Shapes - Gem will show in the bottom right corner in the paw print, be patient it takes some time
-Bear - 2- Bear Baseball - You or your opponent have to hit a homerun, or reach a certain score. Clue: ‘Gem is rumored to be located in the shape of a diamond’
-Bear - 2- Bear Soccer - Inside the Sportsplex, up the elevator, click on the soccer balls. You must win to get the gem
-Pie Eating Contest - You must lose to get the gem If you quit you don’t get the gem
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliAllheart116 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am

HeatherHeart98 wrote:
CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:YES THE QUEST!I need to know WQhat game you play to get the 2nd gem on the Jungle Ruins Quest!
You don't have to yell, please be nice. She is trying to help you:
Here you go:

-Dive Beary Deep. Clue: ‘You will find this gem underwater.’
Run Fur the Stuffing
-Bear - 2 - Bear Racing - You have to win to get the gem. Clue: ‘In the midst of very fast moving objects. Race to find this gem’
-Bobbing Fur Apples - Level 1 of the game now (previously on level 3), click the gem it’s off in a corner out of the bucket. Clue: ‘Surrounded by yummy red fruit’
-Bear Hugs - Level 1 of the game now (previously on level 3), click the gem in the middle, partially covered by a cloud. Clue: ‘This gem will float in the clouds with many bears’
-Bears and Pairs in the Libeary - Click the gem it’s under one of the cards in the bottom row
-Furbulous Shapes - Gem will show in the bottom right corner in the paw print, be patient it takes some time
-Bear - 2- Bear Baseball - You or your opponent have to hit a homerun, or reach a certain score. Clue: ‘Gem is rumored to be located in the shape of a diamond’
-Bear - 2- Bear Soccer - Inside the Sportsplex, up the elevator, click on the soccer balls. You must win to get the gem
-Pie Eating Contest - You must lose to get the gem If you quit you don’t get the gem

what Heather said lol Animal Advinture Help Icon_razz
AliAllheart116
AliAllheart116
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 am

Ok.And I didn't mean to yell.I really wasn't.I just really needed to know.Thank you HeatherHeart98.And again,Sorry.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 am

Oh it's ok. I'm just glad i could help! Animal Advinture Help 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 pm

You can get tips and tricks on the Jungle Ruins Quest by going to:

Bearville Guide Forums: :Bear Stuff and Games: :Tips and Tricks: :Quests: :Jungle Ruins Tutorial

The thread will give you lots of tips on how to achieve the Jungle Ruins Quest!
Good Luck Animal Advinture Help 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down