Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer?

+10
tweetysweety11
Malrose8852
heidi02
blah12345
RNLIluvr
SunniStylish
beth928
HeatherHeart98
Fleur
MamieBanana
14 posters

Go down

What do you listen to when on the computer?

What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_lcap13%What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_lcap7%What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_lcap33%What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_lcap0%What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_lcap40%What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_lcap7%What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Empty What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer?

Post by MamieBanana Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 am

Most of the time it's quiet in my room.
If I have the window open, I can hear birds and
whatever is happening in the neighborhood What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 465488

What do you like to listen to?
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Empty Re: What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer?

Post by Fleur Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 am

I like to listen to the BABV music, or just chill, like you do.
Sometimes i like to listen to my iTunes. What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Empty Re: What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer?

Post by HeatherHeart98 Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:22 am

Viva La Vida, Under the sea too , it makes me feel happy! What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:23 am

Alisha Dixon-breathe slow.it makes me feel good
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

Usually the TV What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RNLIluvr Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 am

Itunes or TV
RNLIluvr
RNLIluvr
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

My music or BABV tunes. What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 am

Usually to my ipod on it's speakers, but sometimes I listen to the BABV music, it's very cheerful music!=)
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Malrose8852 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 pm

I love the quiet, too, but the music also relaxes me. It really depends on how I am feeling! What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 465488
Malrose8852
Malrose8852
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:37 pm

The computer radio and my own music,I don't always listen to BABV music,only sometimes. I realy like all. What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

I chose All of the Above becuase, well I do all those things sometimes. lol A lot of times though, I have to have music. It's one of those things that I love to listen to What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:13 pm

I usually turn the TV on. I don't listen though. I just need some noise What Do You Listen To While You Are On The Computer? 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 am

i listen to itunes the music on my ipod
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:11 am

nothing, i listen to the tv, not music
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down