Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Question

4 posters

Go down

Trading Question Empty Trading Question

Post by Violins4eva Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

I have a question. If someone doesn't get on for like a month and you are trading with them are you aloud to cancel that trade :?: bounce
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Trading Question Empty Re: Trading Question

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:19 am

What do you mean?
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:25 am

cutiekid23 wrote:What do you mean?

I mean like let's say I was going to trade with you and you weren't on for a month or two and I have been waiting would I be aloud to put the item I haveon hold back in my trade thread although I was still waiting for you and if you came back on and that item was gone would that be right or wrong in a forum rules sense.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:30 am

Violins4eva wrote:

I mean like let's say I was going to trade with you and you weren't on for a month or two and I have been waiting would I be aloud to put the item I haveon hold back in my trade thread although I was still waiting for you and if you came back on and that item was gone would that be right or wrong in a forum rules sense.
oh I think you have to trade with them
Still.....
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 am

cutiekid23 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:

Still.....

Ok but what if they never come on again let's say it is one of thoes people who come see do what they want and then never come back again.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 am

Violins4eva wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:

Still.....

Ok but what if they never come on again let's say it is one of thoes people who come see do what they want and then never come back again.
you have to see if they come back and ask them to trade...If they NEVER come back then I guess you can take it off your list or Put it on offer list??
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 am

Violins4eva wrote:I have a question. If someone doesn't get on for like a month and you are trading with them are you aloud to cancel that trade :?: bounce

That is kinda what im going thru,I won a prize but the person will never response to me when i pm them.I am worried.All I ask for is a response.

I guess you can cancel the trade if they dont have the trading item anymore.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:36 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:I have a question. If someone doesn't get on for like a month and you are trading with them are you aloud to cancel that trade :?: bounce

That is kinda what im going thru,I won a prize but the person will never response to me when i pm them.I am worried.All I ask for is a response.What do i do?

I guess you can cancel the trade if they dont have the trading item anymore.

You may want to contact and officer about this problem
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:38 am

If you are having problems in the trade thread and have questions such as this please PM an officer so we can help you:)
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down