Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the doctor dance club. ***please close***

+2
lucasgreen98
arcee
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the doctor dance club. ***please close*** - Page 2 Empty Re: the doctor dance club. ***please close***

Post by arcee Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm

every one in club tomoro is the day! we have our first practice please tell me if you are not comeing and reamember if you don't show up to ur first practice YOU WILL BE OUT.

thank you -arcee
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

the doctor dance club. ***please close*** - Page 2 Empty Re: the doctor dance club. ***please close***

Post by arcee Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 am

please ok doctors its time to go and practice first we will wave and then make a move like this
first cherleader move
bunny move
holly move
then danceing
danceing
holly move
bunny move
danceing
dance
danceing
and at the end a holly move and wave and then walk out we will practice this about say 5 times then we will come over to my cub condo and party on my patio. thanky you!
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:01 am

ok meet me in the place now!
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 am

no one showed up? i will give you a day to give me an exuse. if not then good bye.
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 am

BABV name: ZoyaAdventureBear156
the name you want in this club. (it must start with Dr.) Dr. Midnight
do you have a furry freind? many
BGF name: MidnightGal8

Moves

Bell
Bunny
Celebration
Cheerleader
cleaning
dance
wave
waiting
honey shake
swim
disco
upside down
waddle
moose
drum
dancing
leaping
party
popcorn
shiver
holly
twist
singing
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:31 am

im sorry freinds i feel like no one is particeapating in this club so i am going to ask some one to close it. thank you all.
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 am

arcee wrote:im sorry freinds i feel like no one is particeapating in this club so i am going to ask some one to close it. thank you all.

cries

Ok 😢 😢
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 am

I am closing this club per the club leader's request. Thanks! the doctor dance club. ***please close*** - Page 2 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2