Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock*

+6
*Emily*
chelseaapril57
Jaszluvsbabv
kathybearycool
kirstyhearts4
CarlyAllHeart261
10 posters

Go down

Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* Empty Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock*

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:40 am

[center][b][i]Hey everyone!I am Beary sorry thins took like,Forever to update but I finally had time!So,here is the update!

Hey yall!This is what happened to me since last year(or it seems like last year)
I got 2 bab's(Lilly Rainbow the summer hugs and Daisy the lil bunny big ears)
I went to the windy city!(Chicago,go a pin)
got proted on bgf to Helpful bear!Yay!
got sick 2 times(all because of sore throat)

So,yeah,I promise I will update more,sorry1It took long! pale I will talk more later!
July 2nd

Hey yall!Its Carly!I am sorry Its been a while.I've been at 2 camps and athor one next week.So,yeah.
Anyways,this weekend is so cool.Every year our town has this big race(idk if I can tell what kind but its cool)My parents help out in the events and I help too!It starts tomorrow and goes on till Sunday with the final race!I hope our team wins!Well,ttyl!
-Carly

Last edited by CarlyAllHeart261 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:38 am; edited 6 times in total
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* Empty Re: Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock*

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 am

Been a member on BGF since:Sun,Feb 22,2009.
B-Day:August 16
Member on BABV since:April,19,2008
moto:''If you want a friend be a friend"
Fav....
color:Purple!
activity:reading,sketching,singing,BABV
food:Pataos
friend on BGF:Only1ShanBen and Fleur! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 465488
subject:Art and reading Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 465488
sport:soccer

I will put more info about me when My brain turns on again because it just had a Black out Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* Lol

An I will put up my my blog at least once a week(Sunday is most likely)
Till then,
TTYL! :flower:

Last edited by CarlyAllHeart261 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:11 am; edited 4 times in total
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 pm

cool blog! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:24 pm

cute! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 pm

cool blog Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 am

UPDATE ALERT!IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
I was at the Teddy Terence Because of the party even though it was a hour away,and when I went to Maxine Condo and you won't believe who I saw,ChuckVeryCool(Admin) cheers
Cool huh?I tried to be friends but he left before I could ask.But still,I SAW HIM!
:flower:
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 am

Blog Update 2
Hey everyone!I am posting this early because I just can't wait for tomorrow!
Anyway,My moms friend is staying with us for the week end.She is cool to me!If she never met my mom I would never would be born!(Seriously,She got my mom and Dad together! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 )and she has the CUTEST PUPPY EVER!I walked him though and he took me around a mail box like,5 times!I guess he was walking me!LOL!Anyways,I am going to be in a play next week and I am in a play with high schoolers!I ma a munchkin in the Wizard of Oz.Did you know that the movie was filmed 70 years ago!?!?!It is cool!I got a solo that last 5 seconds!THAT IS COOL!Well,TTYL!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 am

Hi every 1!This is Carly!And I am late on my post! :boo: I had a busy day yesterday so,yeah.
I was in a play Friday!And Saturday!And Sunday!I am in a play with the high schoolers!I play a munkin in the wizard of OZ and,.......I told you this last week. Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 903516 That was embassing.

Well,it is Monday.BOO!I WANT IT TO BE SATURDAY!WE HAD DAY LIGHTS SAVINGS AND I LOST A HOUR OF SLEEP! Sleep IS WHAT I WANT TO DO!And troday I had to finnsh a test that we had at school and I had to make up my Languge arts.See,Thursday and Friday I was sick because I had a ear infetion and a piece of ear wax in my EAR!IT WAS A HUGE PIECE OF EAR WAX!IT TOOK 5 MIUTES TO GET IT OUT! :x

Oh well,at least I am better.But I still have 3 more days left of the play.But it is on the weeked.

And I am moving my Blog updates to Saturday.Just so I can relax Sunday.But I have to WAKE UP EARLY FOR CHURCH THAN GO TO THAT PLAY!Man!I am just steamed up again!I will TTYL
When I am not so mad.
TTYL![/center]
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 am

cute!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi again!I am here to tell you what is going on right now!............NOTHING!HAHAHA! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* Lol
I really have nothing to say on like last week!Well,Lets see..........
Oh yeah!I have something to say!
1.Yesterday a kid from the play got hurt becase he fell down!And her broke his glasses! :affraid:
2.Thursday,At girl scouts we did a meeting on make up and a girl said''-------,(that stands for my name)you need more make up on."So I put a little more on and I LOOK LIKE THE LOIN IN THE PLAY!(Yellow)And when the girl who said I needed more saw me she LAUHGHED!And so did everyone else!
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

I was TOTALLY EMBASSED! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 903516
Well,the day is done,and I hated the meeting but I still don't feel happy about it.
So,Bye

CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 am

HI INTERNET ALONDENS!and,GREETINGS WEBITES!THIS IS MY BLOG!And I am CARLY!
BTW I am sorry I haven't posted anything in a while!On Saturday I went on a vaction.So,I am sorry.Wait,I have to get off right now I will be back in[10-15 min]
Please stay on hold.And enjoy smily faces!
Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839 Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839

HI AGAIN!I am back!
I am on Spring Break this week!YAY!But we don't have anyy other Breaks for the rest of my school year.BOO!
I have a Wii now!Well,I have had it since Christmas,But I just thoght I say something now!I am on BABV right now.This Saturday I am having a walk for the Earth!For more info on that please go looking for''SAVE THE EARTH WALK!''
It is going to be SOOOOOOOOO Much fun!Well,I am sorry for ending this so fast but,Bye!
Here are some things you should do EVRY day!
Help a old person,Recycle,Poor milk on your parents,Hug a Duck,eat a stick of Butter and Shampoo a squriell!
LOL.
Bye!

Last edited by CarlyAllHeart261 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I AM BACK!)
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emily* Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 am

nice blog
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Hello people of earth and Iowa!This is Carly's Blog!And congradz!Since you have clicked on my blog,you get,a spesail prize!You will get your prize in[635 years]Or,Pretty much never. Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* Lol Sorry!
---says in Hyper way---Like OMG!(I always say ''G'' as in Gosh)I just came back from church I just got candy and I like,am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hyper!I just had a air head and it was like,watermelon and,I like,never had one in like 6years so I am REALLY hyper!I have 1 air head(not inculding the one I ate)2 suckers,2 packs of smarties and a Reeses bar!So,Like,Hyper!

Like,I am really mad beacuse I have to do a big report in my class and I like,Am mad beacuse Me and only 6 other kids out of 19 have to do it!And it is only beacuse the others are in a reading class.I had to do a report on a state and I can't tell you what it is.But there was a kid in out class,who
Back!Anyways..........
Who had to make a flag for his proget and,Guess what,He used his pants!(not the ones he was wearing.lol)It was really gross.But,off the subject!
Yay!My friend just became a member of BABV!Yay1And,I asked my nehew if I could use his Black Lab code(he isn't a member on BABV)And he will have a bear soon!Yay!P.S His name is Trever2Hip34!You will see with him alot. Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 143839
Well,GTG!I have school tomarow!TTYL!

Last edited by CarlyAllHeart261 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Back)
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 pm

wow cool!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Nice blog Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 465488
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am

Hi everyone!NOTE:(not yelling)This is not a Blog update.I am kinda going to fix my blog so my next post will be at the top.Just thought I would tell you!TTYL!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:13 am

*updated!*
sorry it took forever guys!Been really busy! pale but I will update more next week since Tuesday is the last day of school!Yay! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 465488
TTYL!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 am

Awesome bloggie! :]
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 am

Can officers please lock my blog?I wanted to make a new one that was kore organized and stuff.
Thanks!
And I promiss that in a while I'll make a new one.Thats everyone! Carly's Blog!*Officers Lock* 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 pm

I will lock this blog per Carly's request.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down