Choir

Go down

Choir Empty Choir

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 am

I am having a performance in may soemwhere. My music teacher is suprising us. and I practice every day but mostly on tuesdays. I been busy, because I have to practice my recorder, my singing voice I practice every DAY! pale :shock: Choir 951883 I have been busy and on and off BGF and BABV :suspect:
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by JLBABV on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 am

your in a choir

if only i was good enough to be in a choir
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 am

JLBABV wrote:your in a choir

if only i was good enough to be in a choir
yeah but like I can't practice choir because of my recorder
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by JLBABV on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 am

oh. i play recorder!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by HunnyABee on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 am

Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 am

HunnyABee wrote:Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500
awwwww Choir 597500 I hope I do well
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by HunnyABee on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:02 am

cutiekid23 wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500
awwwww Choir 597500 I hope I do well

I know. Without the program, I would've had to go to another middle school without my friends. I still miss singing, though.


I hope you do well!! Good luck! and Don't get nervous. It'll all be fun and you'll love performing! Trust me. Choir 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 am

HunnyABee wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500
awwwww Choir 597500 I hope I do well

I know. Without the program, I would've had to go to another middle school without my friends. I still miss singing, though.


I hope you do well!! Good luck! and Don't get nervous. It'll all be fun and you'll love performing! Trust me. Choir 465488

thanks I feel better
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by HamptonBear on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 am

How about we all stay positive Choir 143839

That's good that you practice so often. If it is something you love to do, then you should go for it. The May performance seems very exciting! It may be hard at first but it will okay if you can find a balance. Maybe you can set a practice and BABV/BGF schedule for yourself if you are too busy? Choir 465488
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 am

HamptonBear wrote:How about we all stay positive Choir 143839

That's good that you practice so often. If it is something you love to do, then you should go for it. The May performance seems very exciting! It may be hard at first but it will okay if you can find a balance. Maybe you can set a practice and BABV/BGF schedule for yourself if you are too busy? Choir 465488

thanks!Choir 465488
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by NikiStwubear on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 am

I was a member of Choir in our church. On Saturdays I play Suprano 1 and on Sundays I play Alto 1. Its so cool, I really love singing classical and religious songs. It makes me feel at peace
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by HamptonBear on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 am

NikiStwubear wrote:I was a member of Choir in our church. On Saturdays I play Suprano 1 and on Sundays I play Alto 1. Its so cool, I really love singing classical and religious songs. It makes me feel at peace

That is very awesome! Thank you for sharing that with us! Choir 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 am

during the holidays at my church i sing
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum