Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choir

+2
JLBABV
cutiekid23
6 posters

Go down

Choir Empty Choir

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 am

I am having a performance in may soemwhere. My music teacher is suprising us. and I practice every day but mostly on tuesdays. I been busy, because I have to practice my recorder, my singing voice I practice every DAY! pale :shock: Choir 951883 I have been busy and on and off BGF and BABV :suspect:
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Choir Empty Re: Choir

Post by JLBABV Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 am

your in a choir

if only i was good enough to be in a choir
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 am

JLBABV wrote:your in a choir

if only i was good enough to be in a choir
yeah but like I can't practice choir because of my recorder
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 am

oh. i play recorder!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 am

Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 am

HunnyABee wrote:Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500
awwwww Choir 597500 I hope I do well
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:02 am

cutiekid23 wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:Cool! You're in a Choir! I was in a choir in elementary but when I went to middle school I couldn't take the Chorus classes. I had to go in a special program that picks my classes for me so I could go to that school and see my friends. I really miss out on singing in front of an audience. Choir 597500

I know. Without the program, I would've had to go to another middle school without my friends. I still miss singing, though.

I hope you do well!! Good luck! and Don't get nervous. It'll all be fun and you'll love performing! Trust me. Choir 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 am

HunnyABee wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:

I know. Without the program, I would've had to go to another middle school without my friends. I still miss singing, though.

I hope you do well!! Good luck! and Don't get nervous. It'll all be fun and you'll love performing! Trust me. Choir 465488

thanks I feel better
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 am

How about we all stay positive Choir 143839

That's good that you practice so often. If it is something you love to do, then you should go for it. The May performance seems very exciting! It may be hard at first but it will okay if you can find a balance. Maybe you can set a practice and BABV/BGF schedule for yourself if you are too busy? Choir 465488
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 am

HamptonBear wrote:How about we all stay positive Choir 143839

That's good that you practice so often. If it is something you love to do, then you should go for it. The May performance seems very exciting! It may be hard at first but it will okay if you can find a balance. Maybe you can set a practice and BABV/BGF schedule for yourself if you are too busy? Choir 465488

thanks!Choir 465488
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiStwubear Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 am

I was a member of Choir in our church. On Saturdays I play Suprano 1 and on Sundays I play Alto 1. Its so cool, I really love singing classical and religious songs. It makes me feel at peace
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 am

NikiStwubear wrote:I was a member of Choir in our church. On Saturdays I play Suprano 1 and on Sundays I play Alto 1. Its so cool, I really love singing classical and religious songs. It makes me feel at peace

That is very awesome! Thank you for sharing that with us! Choir 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 am

during the holidays at my church i sing
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear