Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club

Go down

Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club Empty Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:04 am

This is another contest! Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club 143839 You have to read the fun facts below and figure out which officer it is. I've asked Jr. Officers also for fun facts, so don't just guess the Sr. Officers. You may search around the forums for your answers. (Hint: check their blogs) Only a few people will probably know these, and that is why it's going to be challenging Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club 610897
PM with your answers, and whoever gets the most right, will win! If there are several people tied, we will go to another round.
There will be only one prize given out.
Prize is the Lil' Cub Chocolate outfit.
Contest ends March 1st, when I announce the winner.
Rules:
Do not post your answers here.
Must be in the Helpful Honey Bee Club.
Be kind and fair.

Six Fun Facts from Six Different Officers.

1. I don't like cookies

2. My favorite brand of clothing is Tommy Hilfiger and my dog's name is belle.

3. I love hearts. I love miniatures. I love Hello Kitty.

4. My real name is Charles and I drink tea with milk.

5. I'm fluent in several languages. I use to collect tinkerbell items. In the summer I spend one night a week teaching Salsa Dancing.

6. I never eat my cereal with milk. I have to eat it dry because milk makes it soggy.

Have fun!!

Last edited by kelseafurshionista on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club Empty Re: Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 am

Kathybearycool: 1
Sunshinesummer: 2
Vanessabear403: 4
Jennifer: 2
Mimipinky3: 2
WinterGlitter:5

Last edited by kelseafurshionista on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club Empty Re: Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club

Post by kelseafurshionista Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:32 am

You still have until this Sunday to send your answers in!! Can You Guess? Helpful Honey Bees Club 465488 Try to beat 4 points!
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 am

Game is now over! Please look at my winner thread to see the winner! Thanks.
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down