Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type of hair do you have?

+47
kyliegirl39
CameronYouRock43
Joypawsome1
CalliHugs
Gaby
chelseaapril57
haileybighugs2
HunnyABee
katiecubby19
Cheer
sammymc
TeddyBear
corri7
jenniferyourock41
bellastylin3
TkBearyawesome12
floppydog72
bronika12x
Kendallkooky3
AliAllheart116
debbiedecembear1
kirstyhearts4
Cranberry
amandasweet98
m&mgirl123
jaycool21
Juno~Kuu
WinterGlitter
kathybearycool
LexieHoneyBee
malyne_lulu
igooglei
Jaszluvsbabv
SunniStylish
DallasDanceBear7
maddydecember5
cool kid 26
ajbuddy1590
GlitterL
makenziecub12
cutiekid23
mandypurple2
tweetysweety11
BeccaGirl5
kelseafurshionista
JLBABV
musiclover13
51 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What type of hair do you have?

What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_lcap48%What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 25 ]
What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]
What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 52

Poll closed

What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Empty Re: What type of hair do you have?

Post by CameronYouRock43 Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:27 am

messy, but when its brushed where they're's no tangles then it's kinda straight.
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Empty Re: What type of hair do you have?

Post by kyliegirl39 Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 pm

LexieHoneyBee wrote:my hair is a bit wavy, n its really THICK so its hard to straighten n curl it What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 597500 i wish my hair was thinner n straighter.

agreed!

My hair is straight up top and then it's wavy and curly on the bottom (Like a few inches of it). I straighten it every day, but it takes forever because it is sooooooo thick! i asked my hair cut lady (IDK what they are called anymore) to make it thiner (they can do that now) But she barley took anything out!
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:26 pm

My hair is thin and straight!! What type of hair do you have? - Page 3 Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Mine is curly!!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeblue39 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 am

I have super long brown hair, and it's really straight.
jadeblue39
jadeblue39
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherAutumn8 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Mine is kinda straight but not exactly wavy or curly. Just really unruly hair. LOL
HeatherAutumn8
HeatherAutumn8
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3