Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-shirt code and music download error

+8
DallasDanceBear7
izzyfluffed
kathybearycool
maddydecember5
kirstyhearts4
Joypawsome1
MamaNoodles
Admin
12 posters

Go down

T-shirt code and music download error Empty T-shirt code and music download error

Post by Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks to IzzyFluffed, the owner of our friend forum BABV Quest, for sharing this information with us about downloading Let's Talk About Love:

I just purchased 5 downloads - which I thought would include 5 T-shirt codes. I ended up receiving 5 download codes and only 1 T-shirt code. I called BABW regarding the T-shirt code and they are aware of the issue. HOLD OFF on ordering if you plan to purchase more than 1! Also, when you try downloading the song, the song does not appear on the jukebox as a downloadable song. http://www.buildabear.com/music/ They are also working on that issue as well.

BABW will call me back when the problem is resolved. I will keep you updated. Again, in the meantime, they suggest holding off until it's fixed.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

T-shirt code and music download error Empty Re: T-shirt code and music download error

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 am

I wish I had known that this morning. *headdesk*
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

T-shirt code and music download error Empty Re: T-shirt code and music download error

Post by Joypawsome1 Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 am

awww man=[
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:06 am

thanks i was going to buy it today thanks so much T-shirt code and music download error 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 am

Okay thanks for telling us admin and izzy ( one of my friends on babv lol ). T-shirt code and music download error 143839
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 am

thanks for the info T-shirt code and music download error 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm

maddydecember5 wrote:Okay thanks for telling us admin and izzy ( one of my friends on babv lol ). T-shirt code and music download error 143839

Haha - Hello Maddy T-shirt code and music download error 143839

Sorry I do not have an update...they have not called back yet.

I noticed the song does appear on the jukebox page now, but my T-shirt code is missing from my order history on buildabear.com. (My code didn't work this morning when I tried it.) At this point, it looks as if the safest way to purchase would be individually if you decide you cannot wait. I still suggest holding off.
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 pm

thanks for the info!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiley_Elise Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 pm

my sister is getting me one. i will tell her
Smiley_Elise
Smiley_Elise
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Cool, I was just about to order it.......
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 pm

I spoke with BABW yesterday - the glitch is fixed. You can now order more than 1 download and receive the same amount of T-shirt codes.
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 pm

izzyfluffed wrote:I spoke with BABW yesterday - the glitch is fixed. You can now order more than 1 download and receive the same amount of T-shirt codes.

Aw YEY!
thank you for letting us know cheers
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:01 pm

I just ordered 10 of them, but I only got 10 music codes.....
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm glad the error is fixed. :]
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down