Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you put a last name for your bears?

+18
Jaszluvsbabv
katiecubby19
kathybearycool
nikkibubbles40
kirstyhearts4
jaycool21
susiegirl4
haileybighugs2
blah12345
LexieHoneyBee
HamptonBear
maddydecember5
sammiebee17
chelseaapril57
elivia340
DallasDanceBear7
HunnyABee
braulio08
22 posters

Go down

Do you put a last name to your bears?

Do you put a last name for your bears? Vote_lcap20%Do you put a last name for your bears? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
Do you put a last name for your bears? Vote_lcap60%Do you put a last name for your bears? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]
Do you put a last name for your bears? Vote_lcap20%Do you put a last name for your bears? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Do you put a last name for your bears? Empty Do you put a last name for your bears?

Post by braulio08 Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm

i only did with my Hal his name is Hal Moose
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Do you put a last name for your bears? Empty Re: Do you put a last name for your bears?

Post by HunnyABee Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes I do! I give them mine because I am my bears' mommy. Do you put a last name for your bears? 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you put a last name for your bears? Empty Re: Do you put a last name for your bears?

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 pm

I put my last name! Do you put a last name for your bears? 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:04 pm

No, I don't........I just don't...
It's not because of I don't love them or anything, I think it's more connected kind of feeling to name them just first name.

Also, I don't want my friends ask me lots of questions why I'm putting another names OR maybe I'm just too lazy to think of a last name....
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm

i dont
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:09 pm

OMG, you do that? Do you put a last name for your bears? Icon_razz I don't, I never thought about that...
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 pm

I don't and if it goes on babv then people would know your last name. I just put its first name.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm

All of mine are one word names except one. I have a Pudsey bear named Captain Hook Do you put a last name for your bears? Icon_razz
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am

i used to give them my last name, but that was when i was really little Do you put a last name for your bears? 143839
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 am

I don't. I only put a first name!! Do you put a last name for your bears? 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 am

I dont. If i did, they would be my last name or BigHugs. I give some a middle name. Do you put a last name for your bears? 465488
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by susiegirl4 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:48 pm

i don't!
susiegirl4
susiegirl4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:55 pm

sometimes i do not all the time
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 pm

nope they are cuter with first names only Do you put a last name for your bears? Icon_razz
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkibubbles40 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't. :]
nikkibubbles40
nikkibubbles40
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 pm

I just re-checked my birth certificates...... I only made one with my last name, Fluffy, which was my first BAB she was made before the site Do you put a last name for your bears? 143839
my cousin gave her holly a last name(moose) and her bear a last name(hers)
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm

kirstyhearts4 wrote:nope they are cuter with first names only Do you put a last name for your bears? Icon_razz

LOL...i thought so too Do you put a last name for your bears? Lol
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:13 pm

no, well i did for one.

Evana Shakemybooty Do you put a last name for your bears? Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 pm

i only put first names, i never thought about last names for bears. it's a good idea, but now we can't change our bears' names.
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Sometimes i do!
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannaaugust135 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm

never htought about that... nice idea :d
adriannaaugust135
adriannaaugust135
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bighugs1995 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Ever since my second bear,I put my last name as theirs'.
bighugs1995
bighugs1995
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm

I useally give my bears my last name!
So they can know there in my family!
w00000
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by corri7 Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 am

yes
corri7
corri7
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down