Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(please answer this!!!) Do you think...

+10
kathybearycool
LexieHoneyBee
BriannaBallet
makenziecub12
cutiekid23
jaycool21
DallasDanceBear7
gabigoo5
maggiebee88
manda456
14 posters

Go down

Do you think media has a bad influence on kids?

(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Vote_lcap72%(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 18 ]
(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Vote_lcap28%(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Empty (please answer this!!!) Do you think...

Post by manda456 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Please answer this poll! It is for a school report and I need to use it as a primary source! Thank you!!!
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Empty Re: (please answer this!!!) Do you think...

Post by manda456 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 am

so far there are 2 answers! both no! anyone else have an opinion?
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

(please answer this!!!) Do you think... Empty Re: (please answer this!!!) Do you think...

Post by maggiebee88 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:45 am

what are you talking about media? like magazines?
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am

maggiebee88 wrote:what are you talking about media? like magazines?

like tv, video games, magazines, ads, ect. ect.
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am

are you taking about movies or like celebs that are involved with kid rated stuff?
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:53 am

Some media does like certain video games, magazines, and tv shows but some have a positive influence! It depends which it is (please answer this!!!) Do you think... 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 am

gabigoo5 wrote:are you taking about movies or like celebs that are involved with kid rated stuff?

ok in english, we read a story called The Veldt where the children were so involved with media that they started to feel like that it was there parent. (I won't say wat the ending is tho) so we had to write and essay on if we think that media has a bad influence on kids (examples: cyber bullying, t and m rated games, ect. ect.
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 am

Please don't double post
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:58 am

I think yes but I should say no because they are addicted to it
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:04 pm

i think it is (especially to boys no offense) My friend got to have laptops at school. Im only allowed to play wii etc. on breaks such as winter break or summer thats all.And wat dallas said depends if it helps the person
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:10 pm

kinda
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:58 pm

well sometimes....that's a hard question to answer. i guess it just depends on the individual person. (please answer this!!!) Do you think... 143839
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:04 pm

its sometimes for me too (please answer this!!!) Do you think... 3483496927
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am

heehee sorry this is such a hard question!! I put it on here because i need at least 50 people to answer (please answer this!!!) Do you think... 143839 if you read this please answer the question (please answer this!!!) Do you think... 610897
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:01 am

it depends
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 am

That is not a hard question at all. See, the media has a negative effect on most kids. When they see all these photoshopped perfect statues, they feel even more pressure on them to look better, when in fact, those people are fake. Of course, many know this, but many don't, and even if they know this, it still intimidates most. (please answer this!!!) Do you think... 708123

There is my explanation, my opinion, of why media has a bad effect on kids.
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 am

I think it has a bad influence on kids it could also affect there grades in school
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

i think some media can be a bad influence, they could want their product to sell so badly that they start to advertise in a negative influenced way. but i think a lot of advertisements are okay. we studied different ways companies try and get your attention and most of them were okay. i guess it depends on the product or the person and how they take it.
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down