Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

+23
chelseaapril57
alanabanana77
AliAllheart116
TeddyBear
jaycool21
Juno~Kuu
haileybighugs2
braulio08
musiclover13
SalviPeoplesRok
❤Crystal❤
katiecubby19
kathybearycool
sammymc
debbiedecembear1
kirstyhearts4
susiegirl4
LexieHoneyBee
heidi02
starrbearrocks
Cheer
HeatherHeart98
shrinkydink987
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does Your School Have Dances?

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 13 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

Post by sammibubbles3 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:07 pm

at my school, wo have a winter (formal), valentine, and end-of-year. i just go with my friends. Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

Post by HunnyABee Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:23 pm

uh. in my elementary there were winter "rallies" and valentines day "rallies" for 4th and 5th. :lol:

IDK if they have some in my school now, cuz I just started middle. So idk. I hope so and also hope not, mostly cuz there are meaner and more shallow ppl in my middle school.
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 am

Yup!! In June, in middle school, we have a dance!! Do You Have School Dances At Your School? - Page 2 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2