Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Success at our exclusive forum only party!

+10
Sarz
jenniferyourock41
DallasDanceBear7
BABVrcks
Captain Barbossa
SunniStylish
pinkstart101
leoniecocoa1
JLBABV
addictiverachel
14 posters

Go down

Success at our exclusive forum only party! Empty Success at our exclusive forum only party!

Post by addictiverachel Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:32 am

Our first forum only party was a huge success! Thank you to all the members who joined us and all of the BGF staff who helped make this party a huge success.

We have sent out all of the Valentines codes to the members who were eligible to get them.
We had about 150 Members whom logged on during the party.
Out of these 150 members 70, received codes.
Which means that 80 members were not eligible to receive a code for a Valentines tee.
If you did not receive a code and were online during our party it may have been for the following reasons
  • You were not active for 30 consecutive minutes during the party
  • Your account was not active before the party or only became active on the day of the party
  • Your account was created today

If you feel we have made an error regarding your Valentines Tee code please PM Addictiverachel and she will look into it for you.

We hope to see you all at our next party!
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Success at our exclusive forum only party! Empty Re: Success at our exclusive forum only party!

Post by JLBABV Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 am

i got a t shirt lol i love it!!!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Success at our exclusive forum only party! Empty Re: Success at our exclusive forum only party!

Post by leoniecocoa1 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 am

I got my code for a tee i gave it to my friend since i have one already Success at our exclusive forum only party! 143839
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 am

i like mty valentine tee i got Success at our exclusive forum only party! 465488
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 am

I have alot of t-shirt codes!! Thank-you beary much, Rachel!!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 am

yeah i got mine and i gave it to my sister because i already have one
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:26 am

I got it and it was a big sucess!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:32 am

i got mine and gave it to my sis since I have one Success at our exclusive forum only party! 143839
I loved the party games, so fun! I think we should have more like this Success at our exclusive forum only party! 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:35 am

i got mine last night !
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarz Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 am

oops Success at our exclusive forum only party! 597500
I was so busy that I forgot to go!
And I was looking forward to this party SO much Success at our exclusive forum only party! Icon_razz
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:59 am

Yay thanks to everyone you all made the forum party very fun! Success at our exclusive forum only party! 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 am

it was very fun! thanks so much BGF staff! Success at our exclusive forum only party! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by BGF_Rocks Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 am

I got a code. Thanks for it!
BGF_Rocks
BGF_Rocks
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 pm

I remember this party and I remember getting the shirt. :] Good times!
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down