Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced!

+37
BABV4ever
tweetysweety11
bellabingo
harujuku
igooglei
LeanneSnowflake
Joypawsome1
ellebee4
caseygreen0101
shrinkydink987
Sydney Loveable
pawsomebearfun11
j3nny22
bellastylin3
kirstyhearts4
JLBABV
jenniferyourock41
gabigoo5
Mimi300
cutiekid23
prettypink233
haileybighugs2
Cheer
BGF_Rocks
midnightgal8
kelseafurshionista
musiclover13
SmileyBear:)
braulio08
Captain Barbossa
BABVrcks
LexieHoneyBee
❤Crystal❤
ledouxs
kathybearycool
chelseaapril57
HamptonBear
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced!

Post by tweetysweety11 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 am

Chloe hair and the yellow eraser on the pencil penthing
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced!

Post by BABV4ever Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 am

1)Chloerocks's Hair
2)The helicopter
BABV4ever
BABV4ever
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 am

The Ducky and Hello Kitty Sharpener.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:29 am

30 Minutes left; good luck Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:31 am

round 2:the orange ball,bubble jar
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyBear:) Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:33 am

yellow: pretzel
orange: Chloe's hair
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 am

About 15 minutes left!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:48 am

orange-chloerocks hair
yellow-rubber duck
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 am

Round 1: Pink: Pilgrim Hat

Round 2: Orange : ChloeRock's hair/ Yellow: Bottle of Bubbles
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 am

Orange: Chloes Hair
Yellow: The slinky toy (w/the happy face)
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:52 am

the pumpkin and that ducky
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 am

round 1:pilgrim hat
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:58 am

The I spy game is over. I will tally the points up later and post all participants and winners. Thanks for playing.

The fountain items will be given out at a later time as well. If you are not on my friend's list, you will need to PM me about where to meet. Everyone else will receive bearmail. Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 143839

Hope you enjoyed the game and no more entries will be accepted now. Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 465488
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:02 am

That was a fun game!
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 am

Congratuations all! You did a pawsome job! Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 143839 Some of you really know how I think!

Here are the answers:
Round One: My Pink Dotted Bow
Round Two: ChloeRock’s Orange Hair & Yellow Eraser

The Winners:
1st Place: Braulio08
2nd Place: TweetySweety11
3rd Place: We have a four way tie so I am eliminating the prize and giving you each one Bear Boutique item of your choice. Those winners are KathyBearyCool, SmileyBear:), Haileybighugs2, and Kirstyhearts4. Please PM me with the item that you want.

The following participants will receive a random fountain item: Sammymc, TkBearyAwesome12, Simplymade, BABV4ever, EvanBuddy16, Harujuku, Igooglei, Vball, ellebee4, Caseygreen0101, Chelseaapril57, @Crystal@, LexieHoneyBee, Babvrcks, Musiclover13, Kelseafurshionista, Midnightgal8, BGF_Rocks, Cheerbear43, Prettypink223, Mimi3000, Gabigoo5, Jenniferyourock41, JLBABV, Imbellastylin3, J3nny22, Pawsomebearfun11, Sydney Loveable, Shrinkydink987

You will receive your gifts and prizes by bearmail, if you are not on my friend's list, you will need to PM me.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 am

For these people posted below:

Harujuku
BGF_Rocks
Cheerbear43
Jenniferyourock41
Imbellastylin3
J3nny22
Sydney Loveable
Shrinkydink987

Hampton and I will be on at these times:

UK: 1 am
Eastern: 8 pm
Central: 7 pm
Mountain: 6 pm
Pacific: 5 pm

(We will only be on for a short while. Approx. 30-40 minutes.)

in Den Teddy Terrance, Uk at town square today to give you your prize. If you do not get your prize at this time than it will be forfeited. Thank you!

Note: If your name is not on the above list then that means your prize will be bearmailed to you. Exclusive Forum Party I Spy Game!- Winners Annouced! - Page 3 465488

Last edited by GlitterL on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 am

what! i won. get out!!! cheers
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 am

I got my prize thanks hampton
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 am

I have sent out all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Also if you are on my friend's list, I have sent you your fountain item. For all the others who are not on my friend list and need their fountain, remember to meet Glitter and I in 30 minutes. For more info, read GlitterL's post above.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks HamptonBear :!:
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 pm

GlitterL and I are now in Teddy Terrace Town Square handing out the gifts. If you are on the following list please come. If you do not come in the next 30-45 minutes, you will forfeit your gift

Harujuku
BGF_Rocks
Cheerbear43
Jenniferyourock41
Imbellastylin3
J3nny22
Sydney Loveable
Shrinkydink987
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3