Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog

+15
BABVrcks
j3nny22
Mimi300
JLBABV
miley/hannah
Jaszluvsbabv
musiclover13
cutiekid23
kathybearycool
DallasDanceBear7
IsiizFlowerZz
chelseaapril57
kirstyhearts4
HamptonBear
kelseafurshionista
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Empty Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 am

2-20-09
I'll be a All State Band in a week! I'm kinda scared, cuz I won't know ANYONE! LOL Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Icon_razz
I can't think of anything else exciting... LOL
2-16-09
Hey, everyone!! I opened a Sparkling Gem of A Friend Club on Saturday! Check it out! And if you have a Gem of a Friend bear, you can join!!
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/exclusives-f141/sparkling-gem-of-a-friend-club-t27672.htm
2-14-09
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I hoping to bake a strawberry cake today! I'll post a pic when i'm finished. Have a great day!! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 465488
2-13-09
LOL it's been a whole week with out a blog entry. Well here is a pic of my Hello Kitty shirt!
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Cimg5318
I wore it yesterday! I loved it. :cherry: Happy Valentines Day!!:cherry:
2-8-09
I went to church in the morning, came home for lunch, and then went out for a funeral. The funeral was really nice though. Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 465488(if you are wondering why....PM me)
I'm wearing one of my new shirts too. It's pretty comfy! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Icon_razz
Valentines day is in six days!!
If you're in the Helpful Honey Bees club, be sure to participate in the final round of the decorating contest!!! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
2-7-09
Yesterday I went to Khols and got three cute shirts. One of them has Hello Kitty on it. It's a black t-shirt with musical notes coming up from a stereo. The musical notes have Hello Kitty's face on them. It's really cute! And I also got a teal henley that matches that I can wear under the t-shirt. And a pink long sleeve waffle tee, too. But then I came home and had to do school for the rest of the day... LOL
2-4-09
Here is more of my condo!!
This is my first bear's room.
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Pictur37
This is my Holly's room.
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Pictur38
And this is my Hello Kitty room!
[imghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f67/13/17/34/26/pictur39.png[/img]

I just bought most of the Valetines furniture. It's pawsome! And I love the sock hop! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
2-1-09
LOL when i first typed the date at the top, i typed 1- instead of 2-. Well it's February! Tomorrow new fashions come in! yay!
I'll post more of my condo tomorrow hopefully. I'm on a slow computer and well, I'm done waiting for BABV to load. Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839

1-31-09
Wow, January, 2009 is almost over!! it seems like it went WAY to fast!
I'm feeling better today. I have a runny nose now. Oh well. Fortunately my cold has not been very bad.
So i'm eight hours away from home right now. I drive home this afternoon. I'll try to post more of my condo later. Glad you like it! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839

1-28-09
Ok, so I woke up with a minor sore throat. Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 903516 Ugh! I have a cold. It's really annoying because i rarely get sick. Oh well. I'm all huddled up in my blanket. It's purple and fuzzy. Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
Thanks for all the nice comments! ❤
Hugs. Love. Peace. Have a nice day!

1-27-09
So today, I looked down at my feet once, and noticed that i was wearing many colors! Purple sweatshirt, grey shirt, blue jeans, and hot pink socks. LOL What are you wearing?
I'm also making a dress for my Holly bear. Her name is Alexis. It's the fabric that's made with smocking at the top, and is already hemmed. There's a fair amount of it at Joann's. The one i got is pink with Pooh characters on it! I'm really excited.

Leave a comment! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 465488 And say what you're wearing!
1-26-09
Here is a mini tour of my Condo! I won't show you all of it yet...
This is my living room.
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Pictur32

This is my bedroom.
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Pictur33

And last for today, is my patio!
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Pictur34

A few weeks ago my sister and I were playing... We posed for a cute pic.
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Jan_an10

How do you like my condo? Leave a comment!

1-24-09
Hey everyone!
Here's a little about me!
I love purple. I have two BABs. Here are my two teddies - Adoring Amethyst, and Holly - with my sister's bunny that I gave her for Christmas!
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Cimg5310

So, Holly is my newest edition to my Teddy family! I got her on January 14th. When I got home, I found a 5 dollar off coupon in the mail. I was really sad because I could've used it and gotten another jacket for my other bear. This past week, I went to BABW and explained it. The lady who had stuffed Holly was there and remembered me. She was so nice! cheers I gave her the coupon for Holly and she let me have the jacket, as if i had bought it then. I am so pleased with BABW!!
Here she is the day i got her!
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Cimg5210

And here is a pawsome pic that I took a week ago of the beatiful clouds. I thought it turned out really well!
Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Cimg5211

Please leave a comment! I'll try to update regularly. :bball:

Last edited by kelseafurshionista on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 am; edited 16 times in total
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Empty Re: Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog

Post by HamptonBear Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:31 am

Aww your build a bears are soo cute! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Empty Re: Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 am

awesome blog and i love you babs(build a bears) Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 am

aawww! i DOVE your blog!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 am

its cool Kelseafurshionista
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:03 am

aww the BABs are super cute!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 am

cute bears! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:46 pm

I just Updated!!!
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 pm

nice home!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 pm

i LOVE your house! its really cute! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Just updated!!!
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 pm

awesome build a bears and cute home!
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Aww! I love your BAB's and you cub condo rooms!!
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 pm

I bet your clothing will come out beautiful! Make sure to share pictures with us! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 am

Dallas123 wrote:I bet your clothing will come out beautiful! Make sure to share pictures with us! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
I'll try! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:49 am

AWWWW! I Love your bab's!!! There sooo cute!
and 2 i LOVE your blog its awesome! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 am

New day, new post. Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Icon_razz check it out!
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by miley/hannah Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:07 am

Hey Bff i L*O*V*E your Buildabears
miley/hannah
miley/hannah
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am

neat home
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:05 am

awwe ur babs are soo cute
i love ur house
and if ur still sick get better soon
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:11 am

i love your bears they are adorable i only have 1 and i want about 10 more but my dad said i cant go anymore because its too expensive, unless its my birthday Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog Lol
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseafurshionista Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:48 am

Updated!! Thanks so much for your nice comments! Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 465488
kelseafurshionista
kelseafurshionista
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:34 am

nice condo~
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:23 am

BAB's are cute nice blog!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 am

I love your condo, very well decorated Kelseafurshionista's Furbulous Blog 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next