Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ideas

+7
floppydog72
CarolynnQTpie
KimCuddle
heidi02
debbiedecembear1
kirstyhearts4
HeatherHeart98
11 posters

Go down

My Ideas Empty My Ideas

Post by HeatherHeart98 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 am

Ok look at my ideas:

Ideas for bears:
Fruit bears--- They can have like fruits on them Like a straw berry bear, a grape bear, orange bear ect...
It's PSI can be like a giant StrawBerry outfit or a Giant Grape outfit or like a piece of furniture that looks like an orange!

A musical teedy-- it can have musical notes all over it;
PSI: a emoticon that has a teddy bear playing the piano and notes coming out of it

Suggestions for PSI's:
When we adopt a bear we can get as a PSI a move! We get emoticons and other stuff but no moves right?

We Should have open chat back. ANd BABW can make the chat log have no bad words. Or combos of words that make a bad word. Do you agree? I think because my Friends asked me on babv "can we talk for a while" And this is in the morning. The only thing i can say with the new chat is " not right now" That's my only option because sometimes my dad says i can't talk in the morning . So i think to improve is we can say whatever we want as long as it is not a bad word.

Our Characters should be able to eat more then just an apple. Maybe we can peel a banana? Or at the coffee shop we can actually buy stuff and eat it.

When we buy a stove, wouldn't it be cool to actually cook on it? it's like a mini game. They can have a menu and we just choose 1 when we wanna cook. say Mac & Cheese was an option. Maybe buildabear has all the ingrediants on out stove we just click and move them around? That would be fun wouldn't it?

Maybe when we play the guitar on the HM stage it can make noise?
We can have a drum kit
Maybe like a musical store where you buy all the things you need in music. We can buy instruments.
We should have a babv mall. All stores in 1. we could also have afood court in there.

Well that;s all i will type now but i will edit my post and put more ideas.
Please Post what ideas of my you really support!
Thanks!
My Ideas 143839
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

My Ideas Empty Re: My Ideas

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 am

awesome ideas i like the musical teddy idea! great mind you got there lol My Ideas 610897 My Ideas 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:26 am

great ideas
i relly like the fruit bears idea
the fruit bears could be a series
e-mail the idea to maxine
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 pm

I love your ideas, I especially like the BABV mall and the fruit bears, you should email your ideas to Maxine!
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimCuddle Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm

great idea :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
KimCuddle
KimCuddle
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynnQTpie Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:10 am

those are really cool ideas
CarolynnQTpie
CarolynnQTpie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by floppydog72 Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:40 am

We do have a drum kit, but you can't play it My Ideas 597500 Oh and how about mixing the ideas for a PSI MOVE and the Musical teddy for a singing/playing an instrument move? And I'd like it if I could MAKE the songs I'd play if you could hear what I was playing when i was playing instruments. Yeah, overall, I LURRRRRRVE the ideas.
floppydog72
floppydog72
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:53 am

those are really awesome ideas! email Maxine about them! My Ideas 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 pm

awesome!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 pm

e-mail maxine about Open chat!
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyHearts4 Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I love about the open chat is like Club Penguin.Maybe we could have some Market where we could buy like vegetables and fruits like in the real world then we could choose what to eat and cook like you said about the stove
JennyHearts4
JennyHearts4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down