What bear??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what bear?

What bear?? Vote_lcap42%What bear?? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 10 ]
What bear?? Vote_lcap17%What bear?? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
What bear?? Vote_lcap8%What bear?? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
What bear?? Vote_lcap21%What bear?? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
What bear?? Vote_lcap12%What bear?? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 24

What bear?? Empty What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 am

OK, today i went to BABW and i the scruffy puppy and it has an open certificate and i don't know what bear to get please help! :face:


Last edited by leoniecocoa1 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add a poll)
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by Bear on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:03 am

Well, if I were you I would wait until the Spring Hugs Bear comes out and choose that one! What bear?? 465488

But, if I had to pick out of those ones; I'd pick cuddly lamb !
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:04 am

Bear wrote:Well, if I were you I would wait until the Spring Hugs Bear comes out and choose that one! What bear?? 465488
i don't think i can wait!but i do like its PSI...
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by Bear on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:12 am

leoniecocoa1 wrote:
Bear wrote:Well, if I were you I would wait until the Spring Hugs Bear comes out and choose that one! What bear?? 465488
i don't think i can wait!but i do like its PSI...

It says this in the Bearville Times:

1st in a 2009 series of 4 Collect all 4 and get a special virtual gift.

I think its like the gem of a friend bears!!
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:30 am

i think i might choose the bear on saturday!
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by Caitybear10 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 am

I do like the Big Bunny Ears bear it is really cute, but unless your local BABW Makes you have the PSI from the bab you just brought then IDK either
Caitybear10
Caitybear10
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 am

caitybear10 wrote:I do like the Big Bunny Ears bear it is really cute, but unless your local BABW Makes you have the PSI from the bab you just brought then IDK either
the scruffy puppy doesn't have the PSI yet
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:39 am

Hmm i really like the cuddly lamb (i have one in real life lol) or Floppy cow (because it has a cow bed lol) but it's up to you to pick the bear you like!
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:40 am

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:Hmm i really like the cuddly lamb (i have one in real life lol) or Floppy cow (because it has a cow bed lol) but it's up to you to pick the bear you like!
my heart is really set on the cuddly lamb my friend has it on BABv and its really cute
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by blah12345 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 am

I like the cow.
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by elivia340 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 am

I think Lion....just because of the lion throne What bear?? Icon_razz
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by makenziecub12 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:22 pm

the cow or lamb What bear?? Icon_razz
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by muffinatormanic on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm

IDK I might go with Bear's Idea
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:54 am

i choose the lamb and i called her lara! What bear?? 143839
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by sammymc on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:55 am

Cuddly Lamb or.... Springtime Fun Bunny!
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by DallasDanceBear7 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:57 am

i had an open certificate before and chose the nikki bear What bear?? 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by JordanSparkle141 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:57 am

Pick the Scruffy Puppy.Come on,it's not about the PSI.
avatar
JordanSparkle141
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:59 am

JordanSparkle141 wrote:Pick the Scruffy Puppy.Come on,it's not about the PSI.
well the scruffy puppy doesn't have a PSI so yeah...
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by sammibubbles3 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:00 am

how do get an open certificate?
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by JordanSparkle141 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:01 am

leoniecocoa1 wrote:
JordanSparkle141 wrote:Pick the Scruffy Puppy.Come on,it's not about the PSI.
well the scruffy puppy doesn't have a PSI so yeah...
Oh well still,it doesn't matter if you get a PSI at all right?
avatar
JordanSparkle141
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 am

sammibubbles3 wrote:how do get an open certificate?
these are the bears i think i have a open certificate:winnie the pooh bear and scruffy puppy they don't have a PSI so it has an open certificate but sooner or later there probaley going to make a PSI for them What bear?? 143839
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by amandasweet98 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:05 am

lion or cow they give cool stuff
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by leoniecocoa1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 am

JordanSparkle141 wrote:
leoniecocoa1 wrote:
JordanSparkle141 wrote:Pick the Scruffy Puppy.Come on,it's not about the PSI.
well the scruffy puppy doesn't have a PSI so yeah...
Oh well still,it doesn't matter if you get a PSI at all right?
well i choose the lamb because i wanted the lamb shoes and i wanted the lamb anyways
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by HunnyABee on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 am

Here is my advice:

Don't pick a bear until you are in front of the different types. Pick one up at a time and hug it. See which one you love the most. You can love them by texture, appearance, which one reminds you of friends, etc. Don't pick a bear for its PSI because that is wrong. I have 3 bears and they are all adorable. Velvet teddy doesn't have a PSI most want, but I got it as my first. I loved it to death. Pick a bear (or some other animal) but not for its PSI. Love it, and make sure that you will be able to love it forever. What bear?? 465488

BABW wasn't made for PSIs, it was made to give kids love in the form of a bear hug. What bear?? 465488


Last edited by HunnyABee on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by JordanSparkle141 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 am

HunnyABee wrote:Here is my advice:

Don't pick a bear until you are in front of the different types. Pick one up at a time and hug it. See which one you love the most. You can love them by texture, appearance, which one reminds you of friends, etc. Don't pick a bear for its PSI because that is wrong. I have 3 bears and they are all adorable. Velvet teddy doesn't have a PSI most want, but I got it as my first. I loved it to death. Pick a bear (or some other animal) but not for its PSI. Love it, and make sure that you will be able to love it forever. What bear?? 465488
Exactly.
avatar
JordanSparkle141
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What bear?? Empty Re: What bear??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum