Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVERIEPINK'S IDEA: GETTING JOBS ON BABV!

2 posters

Go down

AVERIEPINK'S IDEA: GETTING JOBS ON BABV! Empty AVERIEPINK'S IDEA: GETTING JOBS ON BABV!

Post by AveriePink Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 am

Hey! This is AveriePink. I thought it would be a good idea to get some jobs. You don't have to get a job if you don't want to. You can also quit and get new jobs, too. Please post on this post on different jobs you think you should get. I think you should get a job being a train attendant, like on the train to the North Pole, a waitor or waitress at the coffee shop, someone who works anywhere on the yacht I suggested earlier, (By the way, if you want to know more about the yacht, click on the title: AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE!) you can also be a life guard at Paw Park, where I think you should be able to swim at. Those are the jobs I think we should have. But those aren't all. Your ideas are welcome, too! Just post on this post. I really love all your guys' help, so keep posting!

AveriePink
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

AVERIEPINK'S IDEA: GETTING JOBS ON BABV! Empty Re: AVERIEPINK'S IDEA: GETTING JOBS ON BABV!

Post by BearyFun Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 am

a person that collects the bearbills from the games to give to maxine?
BearyFun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down