Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which PSI do you want the most?

+19
muffinatormanic
DallasDanceBear7
BearyFun
BGF_GIRL101
pinkstart101
beary_loved
zoeygirlsrock327
JLBABV
leoniecocoa1
elivia340
jaycool21
Paige
flowery17
blah12345
susanvanilla3
chelseaapril57
Ishiguro
makenziecub12
❤Crystal❤
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

which PSI do you want?

which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: which PSI do you want the most?

Post by BGF_GIRL101 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:00 am

Nikki Bed.
BGF_GIRL101
BGF_GIRL101
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: which PSI do you want the most?

Post by BearyFun Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 am

i want bunny glasses
BearyFun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 am

I have all of the ones you listed so I picked other. I really like the spikey dino shoes and bear head chair. I had bear head chair but I traded it. which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:26 am

I would love to get furry boots, bunny glasses, and many other things. But I would be too greedy if i got them all.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace<3Love Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 am

Grand Tiara
Peace<3Love
Peace<3Love
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 am

i have all of them except the furry boots and the cow bed so i voted for cow bed which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 am

The grand tiara which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 143839
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emily* Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 am

i want a lion throne or a pond or ficus tree. which PSI do you want the most? - Page 2 143839
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum