Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!!

+5
HeatherHeart98
Cutio358
HamptonBear
Jessieskater1
mimipinky3
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! Empty Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!!

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 am

they just added carnival furniture. go check it out!
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! Empty Re: Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!!

Post by Jessieskater1 Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:57 am

sweet thanks
Jessieskater1
Jessieskater1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! Empty Re: Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!!

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:57 am

awesome, can't wait to go check it out!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutio358 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:02 am

Wow I just checked it out. Cool.
Cutio358
Cutio358
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 am

yea and theyre pretty cheap too. i bought evewrything Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! 143839
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutio358 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 am

Me too.
Cutio358
Cutio358
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutio358 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 am

I think its a glich. I bought them all but now they raised the price. And some items aren't there.
Cutio358
Cutio358
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:41 am

oh thats weird. well they did that to the clothes too so buy whatever you can before they arent available anymore!
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutio358 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:44 am

I did. And some things I have aren't available now. Hopefully they come back.
Cutio358
Cutio358
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:46 am

yea. well at least you got there before they took them off. soem people arent as lucky
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:14 am

so i bought all of the new items about 2 hours ago, and i just checked, and all of the new carnival furniture are gone!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 am

wow so i guess theyre rare now lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:44 am

well some of the stuff is backm but more expensive. and now all the balloon animals and posters cannot be bought.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:46 am

well im glad i bought everything when they were cheap and available. sorry to anyone who didnt get to
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:45 am

i think it's awesome too BUT I DONT HAVE STORE CREDIT! i really want some cause my bff has all theses cool things and makes me seem like a loser
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:45 am

hold on i thought you ment bear boutique my bad srry!
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:51 am

Oh I love the new furniture!! It's pawsome Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:52 am

can you really play with it??? and i have the perfect idea
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:55 am

I'm not sure! That would be neat though!! I haven't had a chance to put mine in the condo to see Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:12 am

I love it to, but I guess I missed some things!! Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 am

no you cant really play with them. but who knows? maybe youll be able to sometime
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:33 am

Well they certainly are neat anyway!! How exciting! I don't think any of us were expecting new furniture too!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 am

no i definately wasnt! i jyust got the idea this morning to look and what do you know? i was right lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear Stuff store has carnival furniture!! Empty Thanks for Posting

Post by KristenSassy19 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 am

Wow! I wouldn't have known this if you hadn't posted! Thanks!
KristenSassy19
KristenSassy19
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 am

your welcome. but i think they took some stuff out. theyre not available now
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next