Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridicoulus traders!

+24
❤Crystal❤
elivia340
musiclover13
Caitybear10
midnightgal8
TkBearyawesome12
DallasDanceBear7
Captain Barbossa
11blossom27
MamieBanana
blah12345
AmyJanuary12
simplymade
jenniferyourock41
andreabearhug4
Buddy
maddydecember5
igooglei
LeanneSnowflake
caseygreen0101
meganpopstar9
kirstyhearts4
makenziecub12
pinkpoodlez3
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have you traded with a person like this?

Ridicoulus traders! Vote_lcap80%Ridicoulus traders! Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 32 ]
Ridicoulus traders! Vote_lcap15%Ridicoulus traders! Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
Ridicoulus traders! Vote_lcap5%Ridicoulus traders! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Ridicoulus traders! Vote_lcap0%Ridicoulus traders! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

Ridicoulus traders! Empty Ridicoulus traders!

Post by pinkpoodlez3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 am

Don't you just hate it when people are just plain greedy?
well I do i was trading on babv and someone offered their monkey suit for 3 PSI!
I said this is not a fair trade and took away 2 PSI and offered again then they put the three again and say i will report you for not trading fairly!
im tired of never getting one succesful trade in babv.ESPECIALLY when they have so much more than you and they just want more! :evil:

does anyone feel my pain? 😢

Last edited by pinkpoodlez3 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
pinkpoodlez3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Ridicoulus traders! Empty Re: Ridicoulus traders!

Post by makenziecub12 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 am

it gets me so mad!!! i traded with this girl yesterday and i wanted a boutique item and guess wat she took? my furry boots and pumpkin kitty bottom and hugs fur u monkey hat i got so annoyed cuz she kept on putting those items back :evil: oh and when i was newbie on babv i traded with this girl and she wanted my pumpkin shirt (8th of the month shirt) and i didnt kno wat to do so i put accept and she accepted it to they should be honest Ridicoulus traders! 597500

Last edited by makenziecub12 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 am

i do! it happens to much that i made another account and had to hide all my rare stuff in the old account ti is not fair to us because if they want something and we don't give it to them then they report us and sometimes we get banned for something we have not done 😢

Last edited by kirstyhearts4 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by meganpopstar9 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 am

i had something like that happen to me..i was in a trade and they went to like the rare items and put three up for like nothing!!!! and then another person went to my bearbills,put 1000 up,and didn't offer me anything for it!! and i'm sitting here like..what the heck?
meganpopstar9
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caseygreen0101 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am

Wait they wanted your monkey outfit and wanted to give you 3 PSI???
caseygreen0101
caseygreen0101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpoodlez3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am

caseygreen0101 wrote:Wait they wanted your monkey outfit and wanted to give you 3 PSI???
sorry vice versa
pinkpoodlez3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 am

meganpopstar9 wrote:i had something like that happen to me..i was in a trade and they went to like the rare items and put three up for like nothing!!!! and then another person went to my bearbills,put 1000 up,and didn't offer me anything for it!! and i'm sitting here like..what the heck?

i know!like you try to collect the bearbills and then people want them because they are too lazy to play games and earn them by themselves it makes me so mad! :evil:
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 am

someone who i was just trading with wanted my monkey suit for 1 fountain item and 100bbs and i told them they were asking way too much and i tried to trade them again because they had a bear stuffer and i put my bonsai tree and their bear stuffer and they took away their bear stuffer and put a honey branch. i wish people would be fair :x Ridicoulus traders! 160811
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 am

I know!

I was trading with this girl today and I offered her my IceCream Suit for her Monkey Suit. Fair trade, right? Well, she took away the Monkey Suit and put a boutique item and 100 Bearbills in! Isn't that just so unfair? I hate it when people do that! :evil:
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am

last time in my rare account the person offered my bear stuffer asnd green wand for their bearbills and they said they will report me if i didn't give it to them(it was when there was open chat)so i had to cancel the trade and later that day in my mail i got that my account was getting banned for 3 days Ridicoulus traders! 597500
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpoodlez3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

when someone is new i will polietly say no thank you and exit but when someone has like all psi clothes and rares then i just automaticlly exit! :evil:
pinkpoodlez3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

kirstyhearts4 wrote:last time in my rare account the person offered my bear stuffer asnd green wand for their bearbills and they said they will report me if i didn't give it to them(it was when there was open chat)so i had to cancel the trade and later that day in my mail i got that my account was getting banned for 3 days Ridicoulus traders! 597500
omg that person is dumb!
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpoodlez3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

kirstyhearts4 wrote:last time in my rare account the person offered my bear stuffer asnd green wand for their bearbills and they said they will report me if i didn't give it to them(it was when there was open chat)so i had to cancel the trade and later that day in my mail i got that my account was getting banned for 3 days Ridicoulus traders! 597500

omg im so sorry that happened i would of email maxine :affraid: :evil:
pinkpoodlez3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

meganpopstar9 wrote:i had something like that happen to me..i was in a trade and they went to like the rare items and put three up for like nothing!!!! and then another person went to my bearbills,put 1000 up,and didn't offer me anything for it!! and i'm sitting here like..what the heck?
Well they may of wanted you to pick what you wanted for it.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 am

Why would you get banned if you didn't trade? That is not supposed to happen...
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 am

igooglei wrote:I know!

I was trading with this girl today and I offered her my IceCream Suit for her Monkey Suit. Fair trade, right? Well, she took away the Monkey Suit and put a boutique item and 100 Bearbills in! Isn't that just so unfair? I hate it when people do that! :evil:
i agree with you, that was a perfectly fair trade. :evil: it makes me mad when people expect for you to give up your psis for boutique items when u have worked hard to get the psi items. I wish that it could always be PSI for PSI, BB for BB, PCF for PCF, and BearSS for BearSS
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpoodlez3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am

vball wrote:
igooglei wrote:I know!

i agree with you, that was a perfectly fair trade. :evil: it makes me mad when people expect for you to give up your psis for boutique items when u have worked hard to get the psi items. I wish that it could always be PSI for PSI, BB for BB, PCF for PCF, and BearSS for BearSS

yeah i totally agree i want to make a potition so we can make those kinds of trades! :twisted:
pinkpoodlez3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddy Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am

When a lot of people want bbs when they don't have any a lot of people trade with me and put up 1000 then click accept and keep saying please. I'm just sitting there like what am I supposed to do :?:
Buddy
Buddy
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 am

Well vball, that might not be the best idea. Because, for those small PSIs like the Bows, Bowties, and Eyepatch, etc. People might want to trade boutique items for them. I sure would.
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am

igooglei wrote:

IDK i got a email and it said that the person said that i took thier stuff and i told them bad words(i know this because i got the email and it said what the person that wrote) Ridicoulus traders! 597500
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpoodlez3 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am

kirstyhearts4 wrote:
igooglei wrote:

IDK i got a email and it said that the person said that i took thier stuff and i told them bad words(i know this because i got the email and it said what the person that wrote) Ridicoulus traders! 597500

i would email maxine about this
pinkpoodlez3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 am

pinkpoodlez3 wrote:
kirstyhearts4 wrote:
igooglei wrote:

i would email maxine about this

i don't want to because it was a loooooooooong ago
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 am

kirstyhearts4 wrote:
igooglei wrote:

Oh. Well, that is kinda mean that the person would lie!

Plus, now BABV checks the chat log and stuff when they get an e-mail about a player being mean or trading unfairly, so this kinda of thing would never happen again. Ridicoulus traders! 465488
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 am

Talking about unfair trading over the summer this girl said that she was having a disco party and that over the summer like in the beginning and I didn't have my red disco dress then so I really wanted to go and she said she would send my an invation if I gave her my Hannah Montana guitar and I am like Miley Cyrus biggest fan so it was a big deal for me to have that guitar and I gave it to her and then I told my sister about it and my sister gave her a music player that she worked really hard to get!! Then later when I saw here I asked her what time the party was and she ignored me and ran away so I got really mad cause I realized that she lied to me!! So I reported her and emailed BABV about what had happened and then about 2 months later BABV sent me back my guitar and my sister's music player! I was so happy!!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 am

when people ask for me to give them 1000 bear bills for free i usually give it to them because i don't like being mean but i am really getting annoyed of giving it to people who have a lot of bearbills and yesterday they reported because i didn't say yes to that trade! (i got a email) because of mean people BABV sometimes becomes fustrating for me
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum