Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo

+6
DallasDanceBear7
katiecubby19
kirstyhearts4
zoeybear1212
blah12345
tiffanyeeyore2008
10 posters

Go down

Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo Empty Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 pm

you can also put a sink to the bathroom and you could brush your furry friend's teeth

these information are from the new issue of Bearville Times
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo Empty Re: Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo

Post by blah12345 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 pm

oh, that's cool I didn't know. When can get them?
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo Empty Re: Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo

Post by zoeybear1212 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 pm

blah12345 wrote:oh, that's cool I didn't know. When can get them?
Lumbear Yard
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:
Lumbear Yard

lol, okay. thanks!! Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:43 pm

we can get them starting at jan 1
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 pm

thanks for telling me without you guys letting me know stuff i would never know what is going to happen Starting Jan 1st you could add a basement and a bathroom to your cub condo 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:16 pm

i know! im really exctied for all the new things coming soon in babv!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 pm

this is totally furbulous news! I can not wait for the new rooms!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:48 pm

i cat wait it!!!
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:04 pm

a basement too??? I thought it was only a bathrom.....cooll babv is getting cooler day by day!
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by FunFunFun! Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:37 pm

I can't wait to get my teeth clean! This sounds like a good room for BABV
FunFunFun!
FunFunFun!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 am

I got them!
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down