Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did you find out about babv please vote.

+35
Sarz
Jaszluvsbabv
braulio08
Kendallkooky3
BABVrcks
debbiedecembear1
Mimi300
JLBABV
jaycool21
elivia340
RachelBearySmart
kathybearycool
FloAngel97
susanla99
Heidisunshine
maggls
WinterGlitter
pinkstart101
SilverStarsInTheSky
irockon
Cheer
ajbuddy1590
❤Crystal❤
Mallory2
igooglei
katiecubby19
Tsunade97
chelseaapril57
LexieHoneyBee
caseygreen0101
floppydog72
blah12345
sammymc
HunnyABee
daisyzoom9
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how did you hear about babw and babv

how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_lcap21%how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 20 ]
how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_lcap12%how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 11 ]
how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_lcap23%how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 22 ]
how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_lcap16%how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 15 ]
how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_lcap13%how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 12 ]
how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_lcap15%how did you find out about babv please vote. Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 95

Poll closed

how did you find out about babv please vote. Empty how did you find out about babv please vote.

Post by daisyzoom9 Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:15 am

please vote how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 how did you find out about babv please vote. Star3 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 how did you find out about babv please vote. 610897 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 👽 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
daisyzoom9
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

how did you find out about babv please vote. Empty Re: how did you find out about babv please vote.

Post by HunnyABee Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:17 am

I was very reluctant to joining, well, going. I thought it would be a snobby teenager thing. I was so naive! I can't believe I thought that even for a second!!
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

how did you find out about babv please vote. Empty Re: how did you find out about babv please vote.

Post by sammymc Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:58 am

Well, i used to go on the old babv, Lol!!! And, i found out about the new one from there ahahaha how did you find out about babv please vote. Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 am

I got a bear. lol.
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by floppydog72 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:40 am

I was WAITING for BABV to come for a few months (I'm very up to date, I loved babw before that aswell as now!)
floppydog72
floppydog72
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caseygreen0101 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 am

I first knew about BABV because my sister's teacher had a champ bear for her students to take home so my sis wanted one and then we learned about BABV too.
caseygreen0101
caseygreen0101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:25 pm

i found out about it from BABW's home page how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839 i joined when it was like first open, then i never got back on till summer how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:29 pm

hmm last time i used to like playing the games in babv and then the next day i saw there going to make a BABV game i knew this because it poped up from no where lol!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:30 pm

i found out after i got a bear
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:45 pm

after i got my bear...it said on the little house. then i named my character after my bear since they don't have my name so i just say my name's katie =] lol but i've loved it ever since i got my account! lol

Last edited by katiecubby19 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:46 pm

I was walking around the mall and I saw a BABW store. It was the month before my B-Day! And I told my mom There is Where I wanted my Birthday to be! I was like 9 or 10 years old. So we booked a party there. BABV wasn't even made yet. So, I had my party there, then I loved it so much, I had another party there! how did you find out about babv please vote. 465488

And, I took my cousin there for her B-Day, and then one of the employees gave me a little brocure thing about BABV! So, I joined!!! how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839 how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839 how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839 how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839 how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory2 Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:57 pm

i don't remember. i was reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyy young.
Mallory2
Mallory2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:59 pm

i found out by the BABW website then i also found that i had a bear that i could register online so that's how i joined how did you find out about babv please vote. 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Fist i saw it on t.v and saw that it said were bestfriends are made.
and i had no bestfriends and begged my mom to take me.she said NO!theres not alot of money in the world.i got mad and went to my room.The next day She felt bad and told me you know what i talked to your techer an she said u had no bestfriends and you need one.So i was wondering where she was takeing me.Then we went on the train.She brought me around babw.I begged her to go so i can have a new best friend & furry friend. SO she went in.She bought me a tan swril bunny and a doggy.THen i got like
10 shoes
10 clothes
10 eccsesories
10 socks
A bed
And a bear closet

My mom thought the bears were cute and bought one for herslef.
Then i made a cretifacate.my doggy was named oscer And the bunny was jennifer.
When the paper printed i saw it had a website on it and told my mom.she said when we get home u try the website.so i did.then i made a account.And did lots of stuff.Then i went to put clothes on my real bear and saw some code to get 5 free bears on babv.i was so exited.then i tried it and got 5 more bears.
thats how i found out about babv and babw.
its like a short story LOL!

P.s My dogg bear is 3 And the bunny is 2 my new one named crystle is 1 her birthday is on december 25 on christmas

Last edited by ajbuddy1590 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:35 pm

I joined when I made my second bear, Twilight, I got a thingy about Build-A-Bearville, and I got really excited, so, I pre-registered a bunch of accounts but I forgot all the names. lol. how did you find out about babv please vote. Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by irockon Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:41 pm

When I got my bear, I saw the certificate and it said there about BABV. :d
irockon
irockon
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyzoom9 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Lol!You all have great stories how you found out about babv and babw
daisyzoom9
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverStarsInTheSky Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:58 pm

well, its funny, the first time i went, i didn't plan on making a bear, i was just going with my little five year old friend jordan, and she started talking about babv and i was like oh that sounds fun
SilverStarsInTheSky
SilverStarsInTheSky
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:57 am

how i found out babv is from tv.
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 am

I went to BABW one Christmas and I saw the birth certificate, so I decided to check it out!At first, I found it quite boring, but later, I saw some advertisements, and my friends were starting to play it too, so I am kind of hooked now! LOL
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggls Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 am

i chose other cause i went on the old buildabearvillle
and somewhere on the site it said theres a new buildabearville coming out in december! so i pre-signed up and just waited for them to email me saying it started and i could go on my acount!
maggls
maggls
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidisunshine Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 am

i wen't to Babw and when i was going to the computer ChloeRocks appeared and showed a picture of BABV lol how did you find out about babv please vote. 465488
Heidisunshine
Heidisunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by susanla99 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm

well one day i was visiting the babw website and i saw this thing that said buildabearville is now open. So i clicked it and i signed up.
susanla99
susanla99
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by FloAngel97 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 pm

My best friend for life!
FloAngel97
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:51 pm

sammymc wrote:Well, i used to go on the old babv, Lol!!! And, i found out about the new one from there ahahaha how did you find out about babv please vote. Icon_razz

me too! i went on the old one and later it said in october you could start pre-registering! so i ddi and that's why i don't have a number in my name! cause i was the first one! how did you find out about babv please vote. 465488 i always loved BABW! ever since 2005! how did you find out about babv please vote. 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next