Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV?

+5
WinterGlitter
elivia340
YallMustLuvChocolate110
FloAngel97
Bear
9 posters

Go down

Do you think you should be able to see what kind of bear someone has?

Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Vote_lcap86%Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 19 ]
Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Vote_lcap14%Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Empty Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV?

Post by Bear Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 am

I think on BABV it when you look at the furry friend tab you should be able to see what kind of bear you or someone else has.

Do you like this idea? If not, why?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Empty Re: Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV?

Post by FloAngel97 Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 am

Love it! Oh and mabey you could walk around BABV with your animal(s)!
FloAngel97
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? Empty Re: Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV?

Post by Bear Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 am

FloAngel97 wrote:Love it! Oh and mabey you could walk around BABV with your animal(s)!

yeah! and like a leash.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by YallMustLuvChocolate110 Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:02 am

Bear wrote:
FloAngel97 wrote:Love it! Oh and mabey you could walk around BABV with your animal(s)!

yeah! and like a leash.
Great ideas you 2 mabey you should send the ideas to maxine!
YallMustLuvChocolate110
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:00 pm

If we can be able to dress them all up then yes
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Haha! this would be kind of cute! Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? 143839
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:21 pm

that will be even better i want to see other people's bears! Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? 597500
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:13 am

Great idea!
And maybe there could be a spot where you could type a description about your bear, and it could show if you got it with a welcome pass or birth certificate?
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:11 am

I wanted to show what kind of bears people had because,
sometimes I see someone with a bear that I want their
PSI so I look in their inventory to see if they have it.
LOL Do you think it should show what kind of bear you have on BABV? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:45 am

I think that's a great idea! The leash idea is a good one too!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Yes!! I would like to show people which bear I have.
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down