Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
AberGurlForev1892
muffinatormanic
liadeon
ajbear
Chocolatelvr
coolB_535
leoniecocoa1
MayMay
hallecat123
crystal pink
Gwen
BGF_GIRL101
zoeybear1212
CBfan279
sammibubbles3
yeseniayellow01
caseygreen0101
braulio08
chelseaapril57
blah12345
sunshinesummer7
starrbearrocks
DjKickin6
Brittany42794
DAISY
webstergirl
makenziecub12
SuperstarParneet
WinterGlitter
Sarz
pritteyk10
mimipinky3
kathybearycool
VanessaBear403
AbiMay33
smellychelly1
HeatherHeart98
sammiebee17
igooglei
BethanyRainbow6
sammymc
mandypurple2
AmyJanuary12
*Emily*
Buddy
maya
pawsomebearfun11
kirstyhearts4
pinkstart101
Bear
floppydog72
simplymade
HunnyABee
violet382
❤Crystal❤
Maelynn
DallasDanceBear7
adriannaaugust135
luvy199
midnightgal8
ZefZoom11
snowflake0320
Admin
67 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Registration: 2nd Qualifying Round - Page 3 Empty Re: Registration: 2nd Qualifying Round

Post by CBfan279 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 pm

ChloeRocks gave out the Bunny Hop move if you were near/next to her
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Registration: 2nd Qualifying Round - Page 3 Empty Re: Registration: 2nd Qualifying Round

Post by zoeybear1212 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 pm

Question:Who gave out the Bunny Hop move
Answer:ChloeRocks

P.S.:Sorry about the last one,I had to go.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BGF_GIRL101 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 pm

ChloeRocks
BGF_GIRL101
BGF_GIRL101
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 pm

ChloeRocks
Gwen
Gwen
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal pink Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Chloe Rocks
crystal pink
crystal pink
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat123 Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

chloerocks
hallecat123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 pm

ChloeRocks. She gave it out on May I think.
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by leoniecocoa1 Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:11 pm

chloerocks
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolB_535 Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Chloe Rocks!
coolB_535
coolB_535
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Chloerocks
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbear Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm

the answer to your question is ChloeRocks
ajbear
ajbear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by liadeon Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 am

Chloerocks gave it out.
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 am

ChloeRocks
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AberGurlForev1892 Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:44 am

Chloe Rocks
AberGurlForev1892
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JonasGirl95 Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:45 am

ChloeRocks Registration: 2nd Qualifying Round - Page 3 465488
JonasGirl95
JonasGirl95
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthahoneybee24 Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

ChloeRocks
samanthahoneybee24
samanthahoneybee24
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alanabanana77 Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:57 am

Chloe Rocks.
alanabanana77
alanabanana77
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by cezza123 Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 am

CHOLE ROCKS GAVE THE AWSOME BUNNY HOP MOVE :albino:
cezza123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Registration: 2nd Qualifying Round - Page 3 Empty Where do i sign up and how? Where is the trivia game going to be? Please Help Me! You can email me at superstar_parneet@hotmail.com I will be so thankful

Post by SuperstarParneet Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:10 am

Admin wrote:Do you have what it takes to become BGF's Ultimate Bearriliant Scholar?

If you think you know the ins and outs of Build-A- Bearville like the back of your hand and are dying to prove it to everyone here in BGF, then join the BGF's Bearriliant Scholar's Cup! Prove your mettle and score some academic points as you pit your skills against similiarly pawsome BGF scholars in the First Quarterly Scholar's Cup and emerge as the first ever Bearriliant Scholar!

Mechanics:

This trivia game will have 6 qualifying rounds, 2 semi final rounds and 1 championship round. Each round will have a scheduled date.

Trivia questions will all be related to Build-A-Bearville, the online game.

Registration is open for all members of BGF. When you registered and did not win on the first qualifying round, you may register and try again.

Only those who registered and answered the registration quiz question correctly may join the scheduled trivia chat. Everyone are free to watch but only those who registered are allowed to answer the questions. Officers will be forced to kick/ban if needed.

Grand Prize: Bearbills Game Card donated by our Junior Officer, MandyMagnificent4
Minor prizes will be announced soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner of the 1st Qualifying Round is GlitterL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd qualifying round:
Sunday, December 7

9pm UK
4pm EST
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific

The winner from the qualifying rounds will automatically progress to the semi-finals, 2 notches away from becoming the ultimate scholar! Winners from qualifying rounds will have to wait for the scheduled Semi-final rounds.

Registration Mechanics:

Reply to this topic with an answer to this question:

Who is this famous Build-A-Bearville Online Character who gave out the pawsome Bunny Hop move?

If you get this correct, you may join the qualifying round! I will post the final list of contestants 2 hours before the scheduled event. Editing posts will disqualify you.

Registration for the 2nd qualifying round ends on tomorrow, 2 hours BEFORE the contest. Sign up now!

Officers are not allowed to join this contest. Apprentices and Graphic Artists can join.
SuperstarParneet
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperstarParneet Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:16 am

Can I please Join. I don't know where to register but can you please let me know. My username is SuperstarParneet! Thanks Sorry i forgot to put the answer to the question. I am positively sure that the famous online character who gave out the bunny hop move was Chloe Rocks!
SuperstarParneet
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:00 am

The correct answer is ChloeRocks.

Those who answered correctly without any post edits will join the 2nd Qualifying later two hours from this post.

NOTE: Only those with correct spelling, capitalizations and spacing will be included in the list of players.

The official list of players will be posted in another thread under this section.

Registration is closed now.

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3