Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain?

+14
PhoebeHappyHugs7
CBfan279
❤Crystal❤
kirstyhearts4
DukeKnightBear
BethanyAngel
JanisCapricorn
CaseyAdorable6
ILuvBABV
CameronYouRock43
daisyzoom9
Cheer
kathybearycool
Bear
18 posters

Go down

Do you think you should win clothing, emotions and moves at the fountain?

Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Vote_lcap83%Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 35 ]
Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Vote_lcap10%Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Vote_lcap7%Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Empty Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain?

Post by Bear Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:10 am

I thought.....
We mostly only win accessories and furniture at the fountain....

Why not clothing, emotions and moves?

Post what you think,

if its a no post why!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Empty Re: Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain?

Post by kathybearycool Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:11 am

oh that would be sooooooo cool! i would really want to win a new dance move, emoticon or cute clothes! Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 465488 great idea!
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? Empty Re: Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain?

Post by Cheer Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 am

That's a furbulous idea!!!!! Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyzoom9 Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:14 am

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
daisyzoom9
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 am

yes! a million times yes! :face: Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839 Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 465488 ❤ :flower: :afro: ☀ :queen: cheers you got a good head on ur shoulders. in fact i think i'll take some of that brain power! *gets a million ideas*
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvBABV Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 am

well not moves or emotions as they mark a special event mostly so it would ruin the experiance to get lodes of them

but defanatly clothes

sorry i cant spell
ILuvBABV
ILuvBABV
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyAdorable6 Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:56 am

great idea but if you think about it would it be suitable. i put a maybe because everyone loves moves and emoticans but for foutain game?? it might ruin getting moves and emoticans because they are suppose to be for speical evets.
good idea though!
CaseyAdorable6
CaseyAdorable6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanisCapricorn Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:00 am

The best thing I ever got was the red troll hair! I'd like to see more wigs!!
JanisCapricorn
JanisCapricorn
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BethanyAngel Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 am

i cant wait til dec.11th
we can play the fountain game as long as we want!
were gonna get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo recuring
im gonna play it all day and i will have so much BB and stuff!
OMG cant wait!
Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? BethanyAngelSiggy
BethanyAngel
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyAdorable6 Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 am

(sorry about this you are a bit of subject. there is a post about the foutain game on the 11th of december. not acting like a officer)

yeah more wigs. that is cool. and i changed my mind. on the foutain game maybe you could do it in sesons. winter summer fall spring. maybe emoticans. but not moves i don't think.
CaseyAdorable6
CaseyAdorable6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BethanyAngel Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:14 am

the fountain game on the 11th is ok to talk about because it is to do with the subject, theyre both to do with the fountain game
lol
[img]Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? BethanyAngelSiggy[/img]
BethanyAngel
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:17 am

ILuvBABV wrote:well not moves or emotions as they mark a special event mostly so it would ruin the experiance to get lodes of them

but defanatly clothes

sorry i cant spell

CaseyAdorable6 wrote:great idea but if you think about it would it be suitable. i put a maybe because everyone loves moves and emoticans but for foutain game?? it might ruin getting moves and emoticans because they are suppose to be for speical evets.
good idea though!

Yes, but during 1 one month of the fountain game they should only put like 1 move and 1 emotion and the rest are items.

Or like instead of putting 1 move and 1 emotion it could be a pattern.

One month you can get 1 move, the next month you get 1 emotion.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyAdorable6 Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:39 am

yeah thats a great idea. one move and emotion each month.!
CaseyAdorable6
CaseyAdorable6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeKnightBear Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 am

Yeah, bearville is doing a nice job with the itmes at the fountain. I think they should give away clothes and emotions realting to each month. kind of like they are now with accessories and stuff. 🎅
DukeKnightBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:05 am

that would be so awesome and i want more emotions!
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:20 am

i like that idea because we don't really get emoticons that easily now i love your idea Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CBfan279 Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 am

That would be awesome!and since it is chritmas we would get like an emoticon like Santa or a tree and moves like I dunno like the bell ringing move or something that would be cool! Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839 awesome idea! Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoebeHappyHugs7 Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 am

I love the idea of more wigs!

It would be great if there could be emoticons and moves! Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839
PhoebeHappyHugs7
PhoebeHappyHugs7
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 am

i love wigs and hats! 🎅 :joker: :geek: :farao: :king: :queen: :afro:
Beanz
Beanz
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:41 pm

YEAH!!!!! that would be awesome i hope they do it Why not more at the Furtastic Fountain? 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:44 pm

I would like to win a dance move!! lol!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by superhappyfuntimemule Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah great idea
superhappyfuntimemule
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down