Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW

+3
❤Crystal❤
gabigoo5
pritteyk10
7 posters

Go down

Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW Empty Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW

Post by pritteyk10 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:02 am

Ok I got this address to the head BABW. I have mailed them letters before but this time I wanted to tell them suggestions. So it is time for you to tell me at to tell them. You can post your suggestions on here or you can PM me them. I will try to fit in all of them. So you can start telling them to me NOW! Have fun thinking of ideas! Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW 143839!
pritteyk10
pritteyk10
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW Empty Re: Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW

Post by gabigoo5 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 am

for the summer have a community pool and in the winter it will freeze and be an ice skating rink!
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW Empty Re: Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:06 am

to have a BABV National Park LOL Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:12 am

-Make maxine's house a museam.
-Santa's costume on sale
-More Quests =]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by pritteyk10 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:14 am

Great ideas so far.
pritteyk10
pritteyk10
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 am

make it snow and rain

more hairstlyes

more updates sooner

more rides

and more quests

oh and be able to trade credits!
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 am

i email maxine that there should be a maxine bear like here character and the psi could be like a maxine statue and when you buy the bear all of the prfits go to a charity of maxine choice
what do you think?
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 am

also to make bear clothes tradable
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by pritteyk10 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:20 am

Good ideas everyone.
pritteyk10
pritteyk10
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:20 am

gabigoo5 wrote:i email maxine that there should be a maxine bear like here character and the psi could be like a maxine statue and when you buy the bear all of the prfits go to a charity of maxine choice
what do you think?
good idea Please Tell Me What To Write To The Head BABW 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 am

make weather

make bear boutique credits tradeable
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 am

bear stuff and pawlette store should have a big sale once a month

have a place like ebay

we could add as many room as we like in our cub condo

Last edited by tiffanyeeyore2008 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:24 am

BABV users could get jobs at any store to get bear bills
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by pritteyk10 Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:36 am

Any more suggestions? Every suggestion is welcome.
pritteyk10
pritteyk10
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pritteyk10 Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 am

Sorry for doulbe posting officers but I want everyone to know this. In 1-2 hours I will write the letter. So at 4:05 -5:05 central I will write the letter after that time if you want to have your suggestion(s) be in the lettr PM me them.
pritteyk10
pritteyk10
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down