Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you plan to help out this Christmas season?

+13
muffinatormanic
Bear
tweetysweety11
blah12345
HamptonBear
addictiverachel
heidi02
makenziecub12
TaylorFebruary
kirstyhearts4
bighugs1995
ZefZoom11
Sarz
17 posters

Go down

How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? Empty How do you plan to help out this Christmas season?

Post by Sarz Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 am

I'm going to go to the Ottawa Food Bank and donate a turkey with all the fixings. Also my friends and I want to raise money for a Wii to give away to charity. How about you guys?
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? Empty Re: How do you plan to help out this Christmas season?

Post by ZefZoom11 Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:47 am

Me and my friends are doing a canned food charity to give to the people on te streets who don't have money we currenlty have 27 people helping to collect the cans
ZefZoom11
ZefZoom11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? Empty Re: How do you plan to help out this Christmas season?

Post by bighugs1995 Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:50 am

My family usually puts together shoe boxes with toys and stuff in them to send to needy little kids across the world!!

It's Operation Christmas Child

I just love sending them!!

~AlexandriaBigHugs ❤
bighugs1995
bighugs1995
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:26 am

my and friends are donating canned food to the shelter, donating money to the shelter, and we are selling free gloves and stuff
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorFebruary Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 am

I Donate Food Because My School Lets Us Dress Up Say Like Wacky And We Bring In A Food Donation Its So Fun!!!!
TaylorFebruary
TaylorFebruary
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 am

i usually make little presents for needy children i get the little stuff from party city and party america i do this with me friends all the time also we send them cards How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 143839

- MakenzieCub12
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:31 am

well my class and I are doing a food drive, we have places to donate at 3 schools, 1 store, and a church. our goal is 800 cans! hope we reach it.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:34 am

My daughter's school has a food drive and last year i got several places to donate all the . eggs. sweet potatoes and Hams we would need to make 60 christmas dinners How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 465488

This year we will be doing the same thing only we are going to try and double what we did last year. Many people are short on money this year and we want to help as much as possible.
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 am

well this week at my school it is all about giving. there is a theme everyday and friday is a mass collection day. 20 dry items (such as canned food, mac & cheese boxes, ramen noodles, etc) and $2 are to be donated by each student. it really raises a lot and help out a lot of people.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:51 am

Well, my school is have a food drive for charity, and I am planning on donating gold fish crackers(big package) and bags of Pasta. I already have them waiting in my room. lol!! It's really exciting, for me!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:03 am

We are having a food drive too.We have to bring in caned food and old coat we don't wear anymore.Also if we raise the most we have a ice-cream sunday party!YUMMY!I brought in around 10 cans and 2 coats because my mom has a storage with lots of can veggies.Maybe i will do that angle on tree thing at my local wal-mart. How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 143839

Never too cold too have ice-cream and help out people who need it. How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am

my family and I donate to food drives. and we donate money to homeless people How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 465488

i feel good inside when you donate thinking how much those people need it.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Im giving cans of food to my school, which gives to chariity.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

this week in my global studies class i saw a coin collection going on to help people, they are donating the money and using it to give school supplies to kids who can't afford them. the winning class gets to have a party. i think this was a great idea and i can't wait to donate money for this cause How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal pink Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Well we can't dontae this season, How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 597500 Money is tight, How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 597500
crystal pink
crystal pink
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 pm

crystal pink wrote:Well we can't dontae this season, How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 597500 Money is tight, How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 597500
same here.....I actually need the support right now more than ever....... 😢 😢 😢 😢
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:19 pm

elivia340 wrote:
crystal pink wrote:Well we can't dontae this season, How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 597500 Money is tight, How do you plan to help out this Christmas season? 597500
same here.....I actually need the support right now more than ever....... 😢 😢 😢 😢

Me too. But I saved £60 and I'm donating it to a charity. I'm also in a Christmas production in my school. We're trying to get money to give food for poor.
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down