Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund

+11
Chosu
ShainaFebruary1
katiecubby19
ZoeyVeryBeary41
muffinatormanic
BGF_GIRL101
SilverStarsInTheSky
starry
elivia340
alanabanana77
Ishiguro
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

To:me
CC:BABWmerch
Subject: RE: New WWF bear idea

I will suggest this to our team!

To: Maxine Clark
Subject: New WWF bear
idea

i was thinking since alot of people own ferrets and there is
wild ferrets called black footed ferrets there could be one in the future it
would be a big hit as the black footed ferret are nearly extinct

i have
included a drawing of a black footed ferret in its natural habitat it is not
fully colored but they are black and tan mostly.
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:14 pm

i added the 2 pictures that were here to the email one was the display and one was my drawing lol
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:23 pm

btw cool drawing! Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Chosu wrote:btw cool drawing! Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839

thanks lol
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:28 pm

do you now maxines email yet?
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Chosu wrote:do you now maxines email yet?

yes i sent the email and she emailed me back saying she will suggest it to the team Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm

wow. Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:31 pm

i know im exited to see if they will do it lol i will get 2 if they do Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:33 pm

ferrets rock! ❤
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:33 pm

totally i have 5 i might be getting 2 new ones that are rescues
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:38 pm

:O im so jealous...
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Chosu wrote::O im so jealous...

heh the ferrets i get are rescues because people cant afford them or dont want them any more but they are awesome and loveable pets, the 2 new ones this guy is allergic to them :/
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 pm

:/
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm

yea its a shame to see people give away their pets because they cant take care of them, today we had 2 ex-race horse mares come from polk county FL one was a body which means almost no meat or muscle on her and the other was a #3 or 4 but when we got them the body numbers changed because they had to strengthen them to get them on the trailer with out collapsing so the one mare that looks like a skeleton is now a #1 or 2 and the other mare is a #4 or 5 and has a foal on the way
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear that......poor horses....I hope they get better.... Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 597500 Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 597500
if you ever watched the video how they used to make fur coat back in the day in china, trust me, it's the most cruel and brutal thing I've ever seen in my life!!!!
I love animals, I just can't stand that there's other human beings in this world would be so heartless and harm the defenseless animals...
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:49 pm

i did a whole project on black footed ferrets last year! they are so cute!
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishiguro Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:44 am

sammibubbles3 wrote:i did a whole project on black footed ferrets last year! they are so cute!

indeed they are heh.
Ishiguro
Ishiguro
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:40 pm

i think so too.
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellybear Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:19 pm

yesyesyesyesyesyesyeseyesysesyeyseyseyes (yes alot of times Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839 )
Jellybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:44 pm

Ishiguro wrote:
alanabanana77 wrote:
Ishiguro wrote:
alanabanana77 wrote:That would be cool...I would love to have a ferret..wonder what the PSI would be though...hmmmmm....

ooo a black mask with ears Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839 the mask would have whiskers as well

cool or maybe a ferret costume....or ferret feet.

yea or even all 3 Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 143839

maybe a ferret hat! LOL

like chloerocks turkey hat Ferret Build a bear for World Wildlife Fund - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2