Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gem Of A Friend Collector\'s Item

+20
mandymagnificent
starr
HunnyABee
chelseaapril57
PatRocks
debbiedecembear1
bellastylin3
makenziecub12
maya
AberGurlForev1892
caseygreen0101
muffinatormanic
pinkstart101
DanieZebra
DallasDanceBear7
blah12345
DjKickin6
gabigoo5
October
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Gem Of A Friend Collector\'s Item - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gem Of A Friend Collector\'s Item

Post by starr Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:53 pm

do you know how long it takes to get the mail from her because i still haven't received mine. i can't wait to get it!
starr
starr
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

The Gem Of A Friend Collector\'s Item - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gem Of A Friend Collector\'s Item

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 pm

starr wrote:do you know how long it takes to get the mail from her because i still haven't received mine. i can't wait to get it!

did you bring it to life with a welcome pass?
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by leoniecocoa1 Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:23 am

gabigoo5 wrote:
PatRocks wrote:so all you have to do is collect the tiaras because i thought you had to have the bears also?? Well if that is true all i need is the blue one! my clothes and other stuff are hidden and i need a bear!

you just need to add all of the bears to your account but i think you have to have the real bears
you don't have to have the real bears i got the yellow bear and the pink bear online but i didin't get in it in real life
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abrielle91 Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:27 am

i have all the crowns i just need the blue 1.. i didn't know you needed the bears to
abrielle91
abrielle91
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieBearDiva675 Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 am

Awesome! The Gem Of A Friend Collector\'s Item - Page 2 143839
AbbieBearDiva675
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 am

wow... the crown is kinda BIG.... xD
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2