Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures

+23
vicki
Lucky
Jasmine
JojoBear
DjKickin6
dillonfastpaws
kathybearycool
MamaNoodles
addictiverachel
HamptonBear
MeghanCowbear
maliasunny
jenim6570
braulio08
Suzie
JTFootballStar8
joesgal90
*Emily*
fasty1
CarolineRocks56
mimipinky3
Crabbypatty1995
BunnyBecca
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures

Post by fasty1 Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:39 am

there were cyber guides in the neighborhood but i only saw one for5 seconds
fasty1
fasty1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures

Post by maliasunny Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:14 am

I mean no offense MamaBear. I wasn't complaining to anyone specifically. I know there was nothing else you could do, and that you meant well and have a good heart. We were just frustrated because we waited in the neighborhood for an hour and a half hoping to get in just to see the room (we weren't expecting gifts or prizes or anything like that, we just wanted a chance to see it) and we didn't.

The other day when there was a condo contest we waited over 2 1/2 hours in the neighborhood. We waited in line, did what we were told by the cybearguides, didn't harrass them like some others were doing... And we never got our turn. One of the cybearguides said there would be storytime afterwards so we hung around hoping for that. But it never happened. Maybe they were overwhelmed and had to drop the ball or something. The good thing is that we made some new friends, and that's probably better than the actual event.

I'm not complaining to anyone specifically. I'm just a little frustrated because this is such a cool forum and we got our hopes up with the announcements and nothing happened both times after literally hours of waiting. I guess it's just a bad week for us. We definitely need to get outside and off the computer... DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 610897

-Edited for content, by officer BunnyBecca-
maliasunny
maliasunny
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DjKickin6 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 am

hope that all had fun!
DjKickin6
DjKickin6
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 am

Oh I'm not offended DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 465488 I understand the frustration believe me!! After about 20 minutes of trying, my son kept getting bumped off his connection so we left and went out for ice cream lol. So I didn't get to stay for the party either!

I just didn't want you to think there WAS so clique going on. There was no ryhme or reason to who could or couldn't get in.

The good news is Bee gets to keep her room and she's been so kind to share it with us so far, I'm sure you'll get a chance to see it sometime DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maliasunny Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:35 am

Cool. DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 465488
maliasunny
maliasunny
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:51 am

MamaBear10 wrote:Oh I'm not offended DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 465488 I understand the frustration believe me!! After about 20 minutes of trying, my son kept getting bumped off his connection so we left and went out for ice cream lol. So I didn't get to stay for the party either!

I just didn't want you to think there WAS so clique going on. There was no ryhme or reason to who could or couldn't get in.

The good news is Bee gets to keep her room and she's been so kind to share it with us so far, I'm sure you'll get a chance to see it sometime DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 143839
awwws mama bear how come you didnt get me ice cream lols jkjkjk
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:56 am

BunnyBecca wrote:
MamaBear10 wrote:Oh I'm not offended DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 465488 I understand the frustration believe me!! After about 20 minutes of trying, my son kept getting bumped off his connection so we left and went out for ice cream lol. So I didn't get to stay for the party either!

awwws mama bear how come you didnt get me ice cream lols jkjkjk

We did, it's in the mail DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 Icon_razz Happy Birthday! haha DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 am

i think it might melt, yummy ice cream soup lols XD DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 2
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoBear Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 am

I am too late! I thought the party was starting just now! IDK what time zone the party was...was it at buildabearville time in your PDA? IDK but I missed it. I am so sad I am crying for reals... 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢
JojoBear
JojoBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 pm

DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 Babv20
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:38 am

wow it looks like it was alot of fun i wish i could have gone
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:58 pm

aw..........i hope i was there
Lucky
Lucky
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:10 pm

i guess i missed all the fun....
vicki
vicki
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by teambear Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:25 pm

It was really fun!!!!!!!!! DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 143839 DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 465488
teambear
teambear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:27 pm

it was lots of fun! and everyone who couldnt get in had their own little party in the neighborhood lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by daisydimples37 Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:20 am

what sever in what countrey and is she on right now i want to see the party room thanks!

bear hugs!,
DaisyDimples37!!!!
daisydimples37
daisydimples37
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGirl1123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:18 am

awesome i wish i could have went DISCO PARTY, Winners and Pictures - Page 2 597500
BabyGirl1123
BabyGirl1123
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa23 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:05 am

I couldn't get in!
Alexa23
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Ok this Party really rocked and not just because It was hosted by my daughter in her Party room!!!

locking thread
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2