Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumor maxine answered my questions!

+24
DoLi
KristenSassy19
midnightgal8
blah12345
tiffanyeeyore2008
angel12_12
jadeblue39
ajbuddy1590
alanabanana77
HunnyABee
andreabearhug4
elivia340
CameronYouRock43
Mizz_Tiffy
manda456
Sarz
friendly14
starry
sundance
CurlyQ
kirstyhearts4
Babixgurl
missabimbola1
❤Crystal❤
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

rumor maxine answered my questions! Empty rumor maxine answered my questions!

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 am

i emailed maxine and asked her a few questions look at what she said!
orange is me and maxine's answers are blue
1. In BABV will you make weather and night time?
Weather yes..maybe night
2. Will you make different towns in BABV?
yes
3.What new things will be on BABV?
lots--trick or treat this week, now you can feed and nurture your furry friends, voting next Tuesday and lots more. New stuff is always in the BABV Times

aren't you guys excited? I am! i can't wait for this stuff! rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by @Crystal@ on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

rumor maxine answered my questions! Empty Re: rumor maxine answered my questions!

Post by missabimbola1 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 am

what is her e-mail i want 2 tell her
missabimbola1
missabimbola1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

rumor maxine answered my questions! Empty Re: rumor maxine answered my questions!

Post by Babixgurl Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 am

What's her email, I need to tell her something SOOO important!!
Babixgurl
Babixgurl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 am

IDK if i can type her email on here and you guys are getting a little off topic here
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:32 am

thanks for asking those questions i really wanted to know if there was going to be night i am really exited rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 cheers
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Babixgurl Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 am

Oh, ok, anyway, im excited if there's night time! That would be so cool!
Babixgurl
Babixgurl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyQ Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:12 am

Awesome a night time! And weather too! sweet
CurlyQ
CurlyQ
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sundance Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:15 am

that is so cool where did you get her e-mail...jw lol
sundance
sundance
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 am

she said maybe night but there will be weather coming soon rumor maxine answered my questions! 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by starry Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:29 pm

I can't wait for all of this stuff, thanks for posting rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839
starry
starry
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by friendly14 Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:18 pm

cool! thanks 4 sharing BFF!!!
friendly14
friendly14
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarz Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:12 pm

oh my gosh weather would be SOOO cool! Yay!
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 pm

pawesome! i would l;ove to see what the weather will be when i get to babv!
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizz_Tiffy Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:54 am

That sounds great! Thanks for sharing that with us. :]
Mizz_Tiffy
Mizz_Tiffy
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Babixgurl Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:47 am

It would be MORE cool if it's windy you have to wear a jacket or else your pet will get sick... won't that be awesome... rumor maxine answered my questions! Star3
Babixgurl
Babixgurl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 am

i can't wait to trick-or-treat and she said there would be other towns and when your as far left and up as you can go there is rail road tracks well what if there will be a train station there to go to other towns and you can actually go to other towns on the trains or walk.
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:17 pm

cool........I'd love that
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:39 pm

i think what she means by the weather is that durning winter they are just going to have snow.......... also one time i clicked on request help on babv and i asked them if they could make it so that it would rain on babv and they said that it is a very good idea and that they would email it to the i don't know what but they are important so i wonder if other people did that to? that would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: rumor maxine answered my questions! 143839 rumor maxine answered my questions! 465488 rumor maxine answered my questions! 160811 rumor maxine answered my questions! Icon_razz
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Maxine@buildabear.com

MaxineClark@buildabear.com

JoyM@buildabear.com

the first is for BABV users
the second is for parents mostly
the third is the one of the Chief Manager of OpBearations, or, Joy Missey
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alanabanana77 Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Cool i cant wait!
alanabanana77
alanabanana77
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:26 pm

OK?
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeblue39 Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 am

oh, do you think they already started the weather? Cause now we've got orange leaves everywhere. I love it. I wonder if for winter, there'll be snow everywhere. that'd be so cool. And then for spring, flowers everywhere. :flower:
jadeblue39
jadeblue39
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angel12_12 Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:28 pm

yeah... i know her e-mail.... no joke,... my mom went on the "frequently asked questions" and she saw her e-mail, so i wrote to her... weather, it Maxine's REAL e-mail, i don't know,... BUT it was on the "help" section, so it's probably not, but i sent her a message anyways... i really hope it was her.....

that's cool though... thank you beary much for asking her, and i hope i'm speaking for everyone when i say i really do appreciate it! =]
angel12_12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm

that's is so pawsome!
thanks fur telling us
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:46 pm

that is so cool!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next