Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Disco Party Info and photos!

+25
Buddy
*Emily*
blush
april07
igooglei
NikiStwubear
beckyballet
ajsweet201
mimipinky3
jody blythe
lilcutie
Milky Bear
MamaNoodles
MayMay
BunnyBecca
animefan
CarolynnQTpie
jenim6570
linda
GlitterL
crazycheese8
addictiverachel
teambear
tatiana221
Terry
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtual Disco Party Info and photos!

Post by CarolynnQTpie Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 am

jody blythe wrote:i got an invite but there was no gift attached and i didn't know how or when to
go. my daughter was so upset. What happened?

i have no idea why that happened. it happened to me too!!!
CarolynnQTpie
CarolynnQTpie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtual Disco Party Info and photos!

Post by MayMay Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 am

I think maybe you pressed it already. Or I think you look at it again.
Check your inventory.
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynnQTpie Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 am

that is awesome to be at a party
CarolynnQTpie
CarolynnQTpie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:03 am

maybe it was just a glitch? :suspect:
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 am

i know! i do too, i will just wait until i get invited to one. If i don't get invited though, it's ok. Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:18 am

I would love to get na invite! It would be my first party on BABV so an invite wuld just make it better lol. But if not Ill still go and party it up!
my username is MichelleBee20 so if someone sees me on buildabearville talk to me!
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:09 am

Hmm nope I think I disabled BBs and Codes Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 708123
Sorry Shnel.
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:10 am

Still can't see it. Neither can I see your signature Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 597500

I thnk its a problem on my browser though Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 465488 Other members can see it clearly
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsweet201 Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:11 am

cool images i bet that was a fun party Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 Star3
ajsweet201
ajsweet201
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 am

come to the party on June 24... to have a feeel of this disco party room! angelbee29 is opening this room to all members of this board!
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beckyballet Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:08 am

when she opening it i cant see it? also i never got an invitataion i just got it in a emaill from the admin what is going on?
beckyballet
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiStwubear Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 am

maybe we could cut and paste the url to our browser..

@shnel - you can use the [img][/img] tag so we could see it Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 610897 just edit ur post Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 465488
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:13 am

It is only open when she is online! Just like any other part of the cub condo! You will not recieve an invitation but you can still enter. The invitation is a separate thing that gives you the clothes and move and I do not want to hear anyone asking for one! Thanks Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:22 am

Thanks mamabear!!!!! But can I also add ( not being mean) not to pm asking for one either......I am getting a lot of requests for the dress.......in my pm's
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 am

that's not mean jenim. It is merely you asking for people to please not do it. I thought you said it very nicely! Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 am

thanks you I appreciate that.
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:55 am

your welcome! Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm

jenim6570 wrote:Thanks mamabear!!!!! But can I also add ( not being mean) not to pm asking for one either......I am getting a lot of requests for the dress.......in my pm's

Yes I meant to add that! We do NOT harass people on this board! Got that everyone?? Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 465488 We want to be friendly and have a good time. So no PM's asking for things.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Hehe, Why don't you use your finger emote?

It's good for that, Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 465488
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 pm

its so cool, i have become sort of a celebrity, its so cool, lol
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 am

BunnyBecca wrote:its so cool, i have become sort of a celebrity, its so cool, lol

you're always a celebrity in our eyes Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 465488
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 am

Wow! That party looks like TONS of fun! I wish I was there! I hope I will get an invite to one of those party's, someday!
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 am

Just to let you know there is a Contest and Party area and everyone on the board is invited; so please come to the next one; we would all like to meet you!! We just finished the last contest to and you can check that out. The winner is posted. Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blush Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:15 am

I was able to go to the party with the disco party room and it was so cool! I can't wait to see and check out the other party rooms Build-A-Bearville has to offer
blush
blush
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:50 am

i know! so far i've seen the disco room and it was pawsome! Virtual Disco Party Info and photos! - Page 2 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next