Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin"

+45
yumifriendly
AberGurlForev1892
addictiverachel
WinterGlitter
Admin
AmyJanuary12
lutherbell9
smellychelly1
claireallheart477
amyrockin10
braulio08
jenim6570
webstergirl
muffinatormanic
friendly14
mandypurple2
prettydaddysgirl
BABVlover1298
minip786
mandymagnificent
BABVrcks
AmayaFunLovin1
juliabearfun21
pawsomebearfun11
Juno~Kuu
schekinahblue
nicholas4leafclover13
CheyenneGreen
AbiMay33
ta-ta-x-a
chargerschicana
emma4leafclover888
heatherhappy1
prettypink233
zakira
GlitterL
BunnyBecca
rabiahaque
Sarz
GamerBryan
AbigailAugust
liadeon
Abyrai
haileybighugs2
april07
49 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" Empty Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin"

Post by april07 Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 pm

The "Find Spidey Admins Contest" is over and here are the winners:

1st Place: Hampton Bear - Exclusive Interview with Officer/s of your choice, the New Pumpkin Fun Kitty outfit, and a Welcome Pass
2nd Place: Braulio08 - Turtle Hat and a Welcome Pass
3rd Place: ~1~2~3~4 - School Penant and a Welcome Pass
4th Place: Liadeon - 1 Bear Boutique Item of your choice and a Welcome Pass
5th Place: AmayaFunLovin1 - 1 Bear Boutique Item of your choice and a Welcome Pass

If you have won; please PM me and we will set up a time to meet and Hampton Bear will be able to interview one or two Officers of their choice!!! I will also send you your Welcome Passes.
Cubgratulations to all of you and I hope everyone had a Pawsome time!!

We have extended the contest until tommorow at 5:00 pm, Saturday and if you find 15 or more Spidey Admins; go ahead and enter because that will be enough; it was really hard!! LOL .
Contest 10 is connected to our 3.5K Party and it is a Scavenger Hunt Theme. We will have a contest on the board Find "Spidey Admin" and a "Hunt For Officers" in the game for the Party. For the board part, we have hidden 21 "Spidey Admins" throughout the board and you will have until Friday at 11:00 PM Central to get your answers turned in. This gives you 3 days to hunt for them.

You will PM, April07 with your answers in a list of where the "Spidey Admins" are hiding and if you have all 21 of them in the exact places they are hiding, you will be entered into a drawing for some great prizes donated by our Wonderful Officers. An example of an answer is this: "1. For the Newbies - Start Here FAQ's Inside - Forum FAQ's -Why do I have a Novice Bear below my name?, PG.2"

We are also awarding an exclusive interview with the officer/s of your choice if you are chosen for 1st place and the interview will take place on Sept.14th, Sunday, the day of our 3.5K Mark Party.

If anyone posts any of the answers anywhere or shares the answers, they will be automatically out of this contest and the game for our Mark Party, so please only PM your answers to April07.

List of the prizes are as follows:
1st Place - Exclusive Interview with Officer/s of your choice, the New Pumpkin Fun Kitty outfit, and a Welcome Pass.
2nd Place - PSI- Turtle Hat and a Welcome Pass.
3rd Plcae - School Penant and a Welcome Pass.
4th Place - 1 Bear Boutique Item of your choice and a Welcome Pass
5th Place - 1 Bear Boutique Item of your choice and a Welcome Pass

If you have any questions, please let us know and remember if you do not get to enter this contest; we will also be playing a game of "Find the Officer" in our 3.5K Mark party and you will have a chance to win a PSI or Bear Boutique item then. The items will be different for the 3.5K Mark Party. It is going to be a very fun and exciting week. I hope all of you have a great time with this and start searching for our "Spidey Admin"!!

Per requests, here is an example of what "Spidey Admin" looks like and this one does not count toward the 21:
Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" 282h0

Enjoy hunting!

(A new update: I will be giving a few hints for some requested help and the first hint is on pg. 6 and in a few hours, I will give another one, etc.)

Last edited by april07 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 am; edited 5 times in total
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" Empty Re: Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin"

Post by haileybighugs2 Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:10 pm

What does it look like?
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" Empty Re: Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin"

Post by april07 Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:16 pm

It looks like a little Spider man with Admin's face on it; it is very cute!! Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyrai Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:33 pm

lol saw one earlyer but didnt know what they were for lol Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" Lol
Abyrai
Abyrai
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by liadeon Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 pm

I can not see anything in the page2
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbigailAugust Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 pm

I don't get what to do, it's hard!
AbigailAugust
AbigailAugust
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerBryan Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm

awesome Contest No. 10: Find "Spidey Admin" 143839
GamerBryan
GamerBryan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarz Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:15 pm

I've already found one....but I've checked the whoollllee site and I haven't found any more than that first one. Have you added more than one yet,because you guys just started this contest today.
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by rabiahaque Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 pm

me neither! i would really like one of those things i would really love a welcome pass!!!!! @_@
rabiahaque
rabiahaque
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:23 pm

liadeon wrote:I can not see anything in the page2
that was just an example of how the answers should look

PS don't forget to find me guys, i am going to be a tough one to find XD
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:24 pm

I've found one but i can't seem to find anymore. I guess i need to look harder! LOL!
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by zakira Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 pm

i can not find any are they all in new posts or old ones
zakira
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by prettypink233 Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 pm

hey was wondering can anyone enter the contest
prettypink233
prettypink233
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 pm

prettypink233 wrote:hey was wondering can anyone enter the contest

Yes, everyone can enter and they are not easy to find becuase they are hiding, so it should take the 3 days and you could split it up to 7 a day. And they are all over!!! Good Luck and don't give up!!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by prettypink233 Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:26 pm

thanks for helping me out. I hope to find as many as i can
prettypink233
prettypink233
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by prettypink233 Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 pm

are the spidy admin big, small, what does it look like :?: . It's hard to find them
prettypink233
prettypink233
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heatherhappy1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 am

can you PM when it starts i am really bad at times!
heatherhappy1
heatherhappy1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:10 am

heatherhappy1 wrote:can you PM when it starts i am really bad at times!

It starts now and you have 3 days to find them and PM me the answers. Thanks!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

prettypink233 wrote:are the spidy admin big, small, what does it look like :?: . It's hard to find them

I have posted an example of what he looks like under the contest and that one does not count towards the answers. I hope that helps. Thanks!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heatherhappy1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:17 am

april07 wrote:

which den and are they all hiding????
heatherhappy1
heatherhappy1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 am

heatherhappy1 wrote:
april07 wrote:

which den and are they all hiding????

They are hiding on the board in different posts. I gave an example in my contest rules, so please look at that and it will tell you how to post your answers and how they are hidden. Thanks!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4leafclover888 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:00 am

so if we find the 21 of them we pm you or we are going to tell you pm you the answers one by one???
emma4leafclover888
emma4leafclover888
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:03 am

emma4leafclover888 wrote:so if we find the 21 of them we pm you or we are going to tell you pm you the answers one by one???

Please find all of them before PM'g me with the answers. Thank you!!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chargerschicana Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:08 am

are they going to be avatars or siggy's? or what are they going to be?
chargerschicana
chargerschicana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4leafclover888 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:18 am

zakira wrote:i can not find any are they all in new posts or old ones
yeah are the old post or the new posts????
emma4leafclover888
emma4leafclover888
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next