Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still visiting?

4 posters

Go down

Still visiting? Empty Still visiting?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:21 pm

I came back today after who knows how long. I'm surprised I remembered my login info.
I had been doing research for the WayBackMachine and thought it would be cool to post something for anyone who drops by. The last person I saw post was Jessie over a year ago.
If anyone stops by again and reads this, feel free to message me to catch up. I'll try to be back on again someday. Considering this website is over 10 years old now and a huge part of my youth, I'd like to reconnect to those who remember me.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Still visiting? Empty Re: Still visiting?

Post by goCards Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 am

i have used the waybackmachine for many babw related activities.
can you share what you are researching for them?

a couple of games still work.

if http://web.archive.org/web/20160820050728/http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/w1/3149126/graphic1.swf is opened in ie with  flash enabled, get to sample buildabearville.

can play in 1 condo room if go to neighborhood.
photo safari if click on right park.
and another game at the workshop.
Still visiting? GfYVXev

not my best score, but you get the idea..
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Oh wow, that's actually really cool. It's crazy to think some of the games are saved still.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun May 05, 2019 3:15 am

I'm here! I'm still alive! I thought I'd post to say hello! Don't mind me just scouring the archives for old BABV screenshots for a very special secret project that you Carly will find out about very soon!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 am

I am still alive! It’s crazy to think I was on here in middle school and early high school and now I’m finishing college. I still look back on BABV fondly and miss it so much. I hope everyone is doing well!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed May 27, 2020 3:02 pm

SunniStylish wrote:I am still alive! It’s crazy to think I was on here in middle school and early high school and now I’m finishing college. I still look back on BABV fondly and miss it so much. I hope everyone is doing well!
Hope you are well too Sunni! I'm in the same boat as you, I joined when I was just beginning middle school, and now I'm finishing my BA hopefully in the next year. I miss the game a lot too, and I wish I was tech-savvy enough to try to revive it in some way. Maybe someday someone will, I guess.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:34 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:
Hope you are well too Sunni! I'm in the same boat as you, I joined when I was just beginning middle school, and now I'm finishing my BA hopefully in the next year. I miss the game a lot too, and I wish I was tech-savvy enough to try to revive it in some way. Maybe someday someone will, I guess.

we have started the long process to save some of the bearville game. if you have files saved, they may be helpful. (if you didn't clear your cache...)
Still visiting? QpOFc0y
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum