Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw

3 posters

Go down

Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw Empty Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw

Post by goCards Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 am

I heard Sharon Price John say babw was bringing Disney's Frozen themed collection to BABW. I think she said Nov. 2014.
Just in time for Christmas!
Do you want to Build a Snowman?  Snowman 3

from transcript of call-Sharon Price John - Chief Executive Officer
As mentioned in September, we then have the return of Captain America Bear and in October, we bring back Toothless the dragon times with both of their DVD releases.

I’m also excited to announce that in November we will be expanding our ongoing Disney partnership with the addition of a new collection featuring exclusive flash[?plush] tied to the movie Frozen, which continue to be extremely popular. And of course, we will have a full line-up of proprietary Build-A-Bear products and license properties specifically for the holiday season

Last edited by goCards on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : transcript found.)
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw Empty Re: Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw

Post by karenbearhug Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:11 am

From what I've heard, we'll have a stuffable Olaf, and two new bears "inspired" by Anna and Elsa. We will of course have coordinating clothes, sounds and wigs too.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw Empty almost here...

Post by goCards Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 am

a mall in California is having an event at 8:30 am Friday, Oct. 17, to launch Olaf's arrival.
with "In Summer" song - I still like "Do You Want to Build-a-(bear) Snowman?"
Penguin Snowman 1
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw Empty Re: Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw

Post by karenbearhug Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 am

All stores will be selling Olaf starting on Friday. For this animal launch there will be a big change - Olaf will not be available for sale online until the other Frozen merchandise is released in November.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:34 pm

In stores!!
Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw 2014olafskin_zps2eee5fc3

very tall, would not easily fit in box or regular bag.
So was carried throughout. Gets lots of attention.
We were first to purchase and have stuffed.
heart was rubbed on nose during ceremony to keep from getting eaten by Sven.
tried to put online, but no snowman in choices given. waiting to try again.
Snow Buddies
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:17 pm

My store had teh olaf clothes so I got that but I did hear from some people they didn't have it in their stores. I felt lucky when I found it Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw 143839. There was one person waiting outside idk how long, but she had a chair with her. Just to get olaf for her her mom and sister i think?
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Olaf available on bearville.
Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw 2014olafPSI_zpsf723bcaf
floating snow cloud - nice touch.
thanks bearville.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:13 pm

frozen collection online.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down